New Member, What uuuup

Reaction score
Hello,

I have recently stumbled upon this forum and found it quite appealing. First off, I am 27 and started my first experimenting with supplementation at 19 years of age. I have done a lot of research and trial and error over the years. I am 6' the heaviest I have been is 230 with 6% bodyfat. I currently am 190 still very low body fat and have been doing some muay thai which is much more fun when youre a little lighter, faster, and more flexible :D I have been working out off and on since I was 12 years old. That was the first time I discovered what bodybuilding was. I always watched Arnold movies with my father and was super scrawny. I looked up to Arnold. I am a hustler. I work hard, and intelligently (at least I do my best). The reason I was drawn to this forum was for a few reasons;

1. I liked the feedback from members and moderators. People seem genuinely straight forward and looking out for the well being of the community.

2. The emphasis on finding an email/private supplier as your best option. This is clearly the smartest but it can be challenging. I was a member of a private board a while ago I paid a fee for. I cant find it and dont remember what it was called. Anyways.. Im back on the grind after losing a local source. So I must order from online - I have to eat/live. Its been fine so far.

I do a lot of research. I look through pages and pages of forums and reviews. Different websites etc. I do my best.. but in this game its many times up in the air. I hope to stick around and figure this out. If anyone has any more questions, or would like to chat PM me or reply. Thank you!

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
The handle and your into reads as if you’re a source and was one at some point elsewhere ..

we’re not a source board, so I’ll just throw that out there.

read the stickies
whalecum.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Rules.....read them.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG

Reaction score
The handle and your into reads as if you’re a source and was one at some point elsewhere ..

we’re not a source board, so I’ll just throw that out there.

read the stickies
whalecum.

Not a source, never been, don't plan on it. :)

Thank you. I will read.

Reaction score
Of course! No worries bro. If you want more info about what I do/have done or whatever you can message me. I just try to educate my friends and help them do anything THEY choose to the safest way I can. Its never perfect but its better than most of the misinformation they get from the shitty ass local people.

Its stupid everything I say trying to be somewhat secretive makes it sound like I am a source. ****. Lol. I help out my local peeps (friends) thats it.

Last edited:

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. You'll have more than enough opportunities to share your knowledge here.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
No need to be secretive here, if you think you have info that will be helpful post it up in the appropriate area.
Asking people to pm you sounds shady esp as a brand new member.

Welcome to UG.

Reactions: Jin

New Threads