Thanks

Pentermine & lipotropic shots

Has anyone ever used or have any knowledge with pentermine pills and these lipotropic injections?
    My parents are on them and my girl wants to try them, I was curious if anyone had any experience with them or could put any input.
    i did google it and seems like it works but all form people with 120 pounds or more to loose. My girl does not have anywhere near 120 to loose

now I believe in just good old fashion clean eating and training to loose fat but I am not going to argue with my girl as it is pointless. But if anyone could give any feedback on these that would be awesome so I can pass along any negatives to her or see if itís actually something not bad before she uses our money on it hahah

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan69 View Post
    Has anyone ever used or have any knowledge with pentermine pills and these lipotropic injections?
    My parents are on them and my girl wants to try them, I was curious if anyone had any experience with them or could put any input.
    i did google it and seems like it works but all form people with 120 pounds or more to loose. My girl does not have anywhere near 120 to loose

now I believe in just good old fashion clean eating and training to loose fat but I am not going to argue with my girl as it is pointless. But if anyone could give any feedback on these that would be awesome so I can pass along any negatives to her or see if it’s actually something not bad before she uses our money on it hahah
    Hmmm thanks for sending me down the rabbit hole.

Will buy phen asap!

Thanks
    I just finished using it.

It has its place in the bodybuilding world. I liked it only for the fact that, it suppressed my hunger like nothing else.

However. Worst headaches, insomnia, shitty sleeps, i was in a daze, felt intoxicated, couldnt think straight. Accomplishing chores was hard. I just felt, blah. Uhhh, dehydrated, dry mouth, ummm.. thats all i can think of. I delt with it for a good 1.5 weeks. I didnt take a dose today. And i am probably not going to use it unless i need to cut more calories and/or fast longer. Did not shed a pound. If anything, it made me more bloated.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to German89 For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (10-25-2018)

Lady Member
    Thanks
    They wont do anything without the proper lifestyle changes to go with it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ShiftieGears For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (10-25-2018)

Thanks
    Funny how 99% of phen stuff on web is by women.

Lady Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HijackedMyself View Post
    Funny how 99% of phen stuff on web is by women.
    its popular at beauty and weight loss clinics. Groupons abound for weight loss programs which essentially are just paying a nurse to write you a script for phentermine and give weekly lipotropic injections.