Thanks

Phentermine & lipotropic shots

Has anyone ever used or have any knowledge with pentermine pills and these lipotropic injections?
    My parents are on them and my girl wants to try them, I was curious if anyone had any experience with them or could put any input.
    i did google it and seems like it works but all form people with 120 pounds or more to loose. My girl does not have anywhere near 120 to loose

now I believe in just good old fashion clean eating and training to loose fat but I am not going to argue with my girl as it is pointless. But if anyone could give any feedback on these that would be awesome so I can pass along any negatives to her or see if itís actually something not bad before she uses our money on it hahah

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan69 View Post
    Has anyone ever used or have any knowledge with pentermine pills and these lipotropic injections?
    My parents are on them and my girl wants to try them, I was curious if anyone had any experience with them or could put any input.
    i did google it and seems like it works but all form people with 120 pounds or more to loose. My girl does not have anywhere near 120 to loose

now I believe in just good old fashion clean eating and training to loose fat but I am not going to argue with my girl as it is pointless. But if anyone could give any feedback on these that would be awesome so I can pass along any negatives to her or see if it’s actually something not bad before she uses our money on it hahah
    Hmmm thanks for sending me down the rabbit hole.

Will buy phen asap!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 817 Posts
    I just finished using it.

It has its place in the bodybuilding world. I liked it only for the fact that, it suppressed my hunger like nothing else.

However. Worst headaches, insomnia, shitty sleeps, i was in a daze, felt intoxicated, couldnt think straight. Accomplishing chores was hard. I just felt, blah. Uhhh, dehydrated, dry mouth, ummm.. thats all i can think of. I delt with it for a good 1.5 weeks. I didnt take a dose today. And i am probably not going to use it unless i need to cut more calories and/or fast longer. Did not shed a pound. If anything, it made me more bloated.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to German89 For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (10-25-2018)

Lady Member
    Thanks
    They wont do anything without the proper lifestyle changes to go with it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ShiftieGears For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (10-25-2018)

Thanks
    Funny how 99% of phen stuff on web is by women.

Lady Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HijackedMyself View Post
    Funny how 99% of phen stuff on web is by women.
    its popular at beauty and weight loss clinics. Groupons abound for weight loss programs which essentially are just paying a nurse to write you a script for phentermine and give weekly lipotropic injections.

Thanks
    My girl is insisting I buy this for her, shes wanting to drop 15 pounds. I told her I’m open to it but I pulled the dick move card and said you gotta eat clean watch portions and be consistent in the gym for 30 days before I buy for you lol she was a little pissed but phuck it. She only has 15 poiunds to loose she may get to half her goal in a month if she cleans diet up and hits the gym with me.

But ant ladies or gents on here think its worth the $200 a month for her to do for 2-3 months if she is going to eat clean and train regularly ? Does seem to be a bit more popular with the gals

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by German89 View Post
    I just finished using it.

It has its place in the bodybuilding world. I liked it only for the fact that, it suppressed my hunger like nothing else.

However. Worst headaches, insomnia, shitty sleeps, i was in a daze, felt intoxicated, couldnt think straight. Accomplishing chores was hard. I just felt, blah. Uhhh, dehydrated, dry mouth, ummm.. thats all i can think of. I delt with it for a good 1.5 weeks. I didnt take a dose today. And i am probably not going to use it unless i need to cut more calories and/or fast longer. Did not shed a pound. If anything, it made me more bloated.
    You did both the lipo shots and phentermine?
    I thought it was a stimulant? And you still couldn’t focus???!! Dang maybe getting a script for adderall would be better hahah appetite decrease and more focus

Thanks
    Thanked 1,664 Times in 977 Posts
    Bro if she’s not trying to eat better or exercise you’re just gonna waste your money. Plus shit, what if she loses all 15 in dat ass?
    Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead.
    Do not walk in front of me, for I may not follow.
    Do not walk beside me either.
    Pretty much just leave me alone.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight30weight View Post
    Bro if she’s not trying to eat better or exercise you’re just gonna waste your money. Plus shit, what if she loses all 15 in dat ass?
    She’s already been doing well for the last week, she just feel off bad the past three months (nursing school and Grandma has been really sick so I can’t blame her) but she’s ready to get back on track and loose the 15 she gained. She wants to loose 30 all in all but I think 20 is really all she has, naturally a curvy girl who does not look good under a size 8

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Texan69 For This Useful Post:

Straight30weight (01-03-2019)