Second Cyle layout!

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am two pins away from finishing my first cycle and am Planning my next. Here are my stats and my first cycle Layout.

26yrs Old
5'7''
Weight at beg of cycle was 188lbs. Currently sitting at 205. BF unknown. Was up to 207 but started my AI (arom) when I switched to Prop due to the "supposed" overdose of it. No signs of gyno the whole cycle so I stopped taking it. I switched to prop to be able to jump right into PCT. I have gained some unwanted fat even with eating clean, and by no means was my diet perfect due to some weeks with work being hectic (mil). I know I could have gained more but could not go to heavy on certain excercises due to my old shoulder injury acting up and sometimes working 12-15hr days and not getting much time to eat.

First Cycle

Week 1-7-Sus250 @ 500mg a week. 250mg M/TH
Week 8-12- PL Test Prop. 100mg EOD. (Still have two pins left)

PCT 7-10 days after last pin

Nolva: 20/20/20/20
Clomid: 50/50/50/50

Now, I have three vials of PL prop left and three bottles of var(25mg caps) that I have for the next go. Now I am thinking of using the prop to kickstart my next cycle for the first three weeks until the Test E kicks in. I know everyone has a preference on Var for either at the beg or end of their cycle. I am going to run it the last 8 weeks @ 50mgs. I still have to get my hands on the Test E but that shouldn't be a prob. Let me know how this one looks.

Week 1-3: Prop @ 100mg EOD
Week 1-12: Test E 500mg week @ 250mg M/TH
Week 5-12: Var 50mg a Day. Now since these are 25mg caps when should I time these?

PCT will be the same as the first cycle but 3 weeks after last inject. I will have aromasin on hand incase any gyno issues arrise.

Like I said earlier, by no means was my diet spot on. I mean I was eating clean, but some days I would not get my complete number of meals in. I am planning to get with Spongy soon to get it in check prior and during my next go. I want to drop some weight to get rid of unwanted fat (love handles) are a pain in the ass so I can have a better base to start off with.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks good, you can step down the Prop as you come ON the Test E as to not overshoot mgs and toast receptors early on.

The Var is best split like 6am and again 6pm.

The Sponge can help but we all genetics to deal with, don't be too hard yourself.

Reaction score
I like your cycle Jomo, I gree with CFM on split the dose of VAr, for PCT remeber you are not closing cycle with prop but with E so plan your time before PCT IMO 21 days will be around the time to start PCT after Test E. Are you planing on using HCG?

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like your cycle Jomo, I gree with CFM on split the dose of VAr, for PCT remeber you are not closing cycle with prop but with E so plan your time before PCT IMO 21 days will be around the time to start PCT after Test E. Are you planing on using HCG?

Thanks CFM, I know genetics plays a big role. But I myself have never given it my all to rid the love handles. And I plan to before the next cycle.

And Pikki, thanks. As of now I am not planning to run HCG. Im trying to keep it simple but am up for any advice to better it. And sorry, I just edited the second cycle PCT.

Reaction score
I will do HCG blast before PCT, 500iu ED for 10 days leading up to 4 days before start PCT. You can do on cycle like 500iu week split on 2 shots of 250.Theres many other ways to do it, this is what I like. Just to bring the boys back to work and help with recovery. HCg will stimulate the testes to produce test so I do go with HCG just my opinion bro

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
your cycle looks fine. I would run the prop for four weeks instead of 3. CFM why you talking receptor burn out? That shit doesnt really happen and even if it did it wouldnt unless youve been on for awhile. Receptors constantly die and new ones constantly replace them at the same time multipling.

As far as your pct....I see pikiki likes the 500iu blast which is fine but it is a waste of time. It goes back to the beginning. Your testicles will not start requiring the LH signal until their physiologic testosterone levels are at or below 200mg (approximately because everyone is different). If their is more then 200mg of exogenous test floating around in your system then you will remain shut down. A blast of hcg at 500iu during the supra-physiologic levels will not get your testicles any more ready to start accepting the LH from your body. Its not bad for you because it keeps ITT (intra-testicular testosterone) high but that has no bearing on getting them to actually start producing natty test.

Your 3 week waiting period is somewhat off as well. Your injecting test e at 500mg per week. So after one week your physiological exogenous testosterone levels will be at 250mg in the blood (based on a 7 day half life). A week after that you will be at 125mg of aas in the blood. I try to start my hcg blast around 10 to 12 days. Its kind of a guesstimate when your levels will be below 200mg but its not crucial to be exact. So for your pct if your going to use hcg then at the 10-12 day mark would be your best bet. Start blasting 1000iu eod for 10 shots and then begin your serm therapy. When your physiologic test levels fall below the 200mg mark is when your body will want to start sending the LH signal. Of course though you have been shut down for some time so it will have a hard time doing that. This is where hcg comes into play. This is when your testicles will accept the lh signal the best and will help your testicles to actually start producing small amounts of testosterone. After you have done the hcg blast and start serm therapy the day after, it will be alot easier on your body to accept the serm treatment and get your hpta back on line. Im not making this up by the way...dr scally has medically proven and documented this method on his patients. Now if your not going to use hcg for your pct then just start the serms at day 10-12..not day 21.

Pct is a huge issue on many boards. Alot of people just get parroted advice without actually thinking of the pathophysiology behind what is going on with their bodies before, during, or after a cycle. Ology has this problem bad. Anyway, this is what I believe every pct should look like (dosages dependant of course).

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
your cycle looks fine. I would run the prop for four weeks instead of 3. CFM why you talking receptor burn out? That shit doesnt really happen and even if it did it wouldnt unless youve been on for awhile. Receptors constantly die and new ones constantly replace them at the same time multipling.

As far as your pct....I see pikiki likes the 500iu blast which is fine but it is a waste of time. It goes back to the beginning. Your testicles will not start requiring the LH signal until their physiologic testosterone levels are at or below 200mg (approximately because everyone is different). If their is more then 200mg of exogenous test floating around in your system then you will remain shut down. A blast of hcg at 500iu during the supra-physiologic levels will not get your testicles any more ready to start accepting the LH from your body. Its not bad for you because it keeps ITT (intra-testicular testosterone) high but that has no bearing on getting them to actually start producing natty test.

Your 3 week waiting period is somewhat off as well. Your injecting test e at 500mg per week. So after one week your physiological exogenous testosterone levels will be at 250mg in the blood (based on a 7 day half life). A week after that you will be at 125mg of aas in the blood. I try to start my hcg blast around 10 to 12 days. Its kind of a guesstimate when your levels will be below 200mg but its not crucial to be exact. So for your pct if your going to use hcg then at the 10-12 day mark would be your best bet. Start blasting 1000iu eod for 10 shots and then begin your serm therapy. When your physiologic test levels fall below the 200mg mark is when your body will want to start sending the LH signal. Of course though you have been shut down for some time so it will have a hard time doing that. This is where hcg comes into play. This is when your testicles will accept the lh signal the best and will help your testicles to actually start producing small amounts of testosterone. After you have done the hcg blast and start serm therapy the day after, it will be alot easier on your body to accept the serm treatment and get your hpta back on line. Im not making this up by the way...dr scally has medically proven and documented this method on his patients. Now if your not going to use hcg for your pct then just start the serms at day 10-12..not day 21.

Pct is a huge issue on many boards. Alot of people just get parroted advice without actually thinking of the pathophysiology behind what is going on with their bodies before, during, or after a cycle. Ology has this problem bad. Anyway, this is what I believe every pct should look like (dosages dependant of course).

Wow, great info Cobra! Thank you. I am most likely not going to go the HCG route. Thanks for clearing up the waiting period for PCT. Exactly why I posted this.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cycle looks good. U should try to get ur hands on sum test phenylpropinate. So much more convenient then prop. I just inject it e3 day together with test e. For the first 4 w. It has bout a day and 1/2 longer esther then prop, so still can be used for kickstart.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow, great info Cobra! Thank you. I am most likely not going to go the HCG route. Thanks for clearing up the waiting period for PCT. Exactly why I posted this.

If you ever run a 19nor you I recommend you get into some hcg brotha

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cycle looks good. U should try to get ur hands on sum test phenylpropinate. So much more convenient then prop. I just inject it e3 day together with test e. For the first 4 w. It has bout a day and 1/2 longer esther then prop, so still can be used for kickstart.

I can't let this prop go to waste now can I lulu. I do see what you mean though.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I were you and you were me... This second cycle would be a frontload of Test E. So first shot is 500mg, and then each shot thereafter is 250 and you'd pin twice per week.

Save the prop for either a future cycle where you maybe can run a quick 6 or 8 week cutter and get lean and mean or end your second cycle with the prop in similar fashion as the first.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like a well thought out cycle. You've done your research and seem deserving. Let us know how it goes and enjoy.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks like a well thought out cycle. You've done your research and seem deserving. Let us know how it goes and enjoy.

Thanks. Learned a lot from the great people here. Second cycle won't be till around October. And I will be sure to make a log when the time comes.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks. Learned a lot from the great people here. Second cycle won't be till around October. And I will be sure to make a log when the time comes.

The good part to that is you have about 4-5 months to prepare yourself for that cycle. Think of all the weight and strength you can gain within that time. Then when you get on cycle you will amplifiy.

Z

Zeek

You have some of the best anavar ever to hit the UGL scene! it is a good thing you have 3 on hand! The test dosage looks fine, I would run the anavar for the last 8 weeks of the cycle and most do like to split them as far apart as possible. Personally I like he boost all at once 2 hrs pre work out but I have never been a stickler on perfect stable levels on tyhe orals especially if I am running other compounds.

Hey everyone. I am two pins away from finishing my first cycle and am Planning my next. Here are my stats and my first cycle Layout.

26yrs Old
5'7''
Weight at beg of cycle was 188lbs. Currently sitting at 205. BF unknown. Was up to 207 but started my AI (arom) when I switched to Prop due to the "supposed" overdose of it. No signs of gyno the whole cycle so I stopped taking it. I switched to prop to be able to jump right into PCT. I have gained some unwanted fat even with eating clean, and by no means was my diet perfect due to some weeks with work being hectic (mil). I know I could have gained more but could not go to heavy on certain excercises due to my old shoulder injury acting up and sometimes working 12-15hr days and not getting much time to eat.

First Cycle

Week 1-7-Sus250 @ 500mg a week. 250mg M/TH
Week 8-12- PL Test Prop. 100mg EOD. (Still have two pins left)

PCT 7-10 days after last pin

Nolva: 20/20/20/20
Clomid: 50/50/50/50

Now, I have three vials of PL prop left and three bottles of var(25mg caps) that I have for the next go. Now I am thinking of using the prop to kickstart my next cycle for the first three weeks until the Test E kicks in. I know everyone has a preference on Var for either at the beg or end of their cycle. I am going to run it the last 8 weeks @ 50mgs. I still have to get my hands on the Test E but that shouldn't be a prob. Let me know how this one looks.

Week 1-3: Prop @ 100mg EOD
Week 1-12: Test E 500mg week @ 250mg M/TH
Week 5-12: Var 50mg a Day. Now since these are 25mg caps when should I time these?

PCT will be the same as the first cycle but 3 weeks after last inject. I will have aromasin on hand incase any gyno issues arrise.

Like I said earlier, by no means was my diet spot on. I mean I was eating clean, but some days I would not get my complete number of meals in. I am planning to get with Spongy soon to get it in check prior and during my next go. I want to drop some weight to get rid of unwanted fat (love handles) are a pain in the ass so I can have a better base to start off with.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know Zeek, I'm really pumped for this next go with the var. Nothing but good things from what I have heard.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The good part to that is you have about 4-5 months to prepare yourself for that cycle. Think of all the weight and strength you can gain within that time. Then when you get on cycle you will amplifiy.

Thanks Mr. Louaghos! Looking forward to it and what I can do in the time off.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bump! Just alittle experiment I am throwing out there. I want to see if someone can put together a cycle of what I have on hand. I am still planning on one the Prop/TPP/Var but just want to see what others would consider. This is my second cycle and am not sure on what is "too" much to run. I could change my mind depending of course depending on what you come up with. I still have Chlomid and arom on hand, more serms on order depending on what I run. Im currently sitting at 198lbs (200 on the EZ scale) at 5'7'' at 13.2% bodyfat. What I have.

x2 PL sus250
x2 PL NPP
x3 PL Prop, x1 PEA Prop
x1 TPP Juggernaut
x3 PL Var, x1 Var Pharm Grade
x1 PL Drol, x2 Liquid Drol

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would def just go with the Prop/Npp/Var...plenty for the second cycle. Should get some nice lean gains.

New Threads