Hair shedding on 500 mg cyp

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It can have some pretty nasty side effects. Read up.

lol and steroids don't? its because of steroids that we're having this conversation. lolol. a very small percentage of men experience the nasty side effects compared to most. I used it and had no issues. It all depends on how much one wants to keep his hair.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I still have a hard time believing that adult males actually give a shit about hair. Especially hair over size and strength beyond a normal man, whatever that is anymore. I've been shaving my head for 20 years, I wish it would fking fall out. Save me time and money. And if you think women give a shit aboubt a guys hair...:32 (18):

Another topic you and I differ on. lol

OP,
The hair loss is probably from a build up of DHT in the hair follicle which thins the hair diameter and sooner or later stops the growth. You could go down the road that Brother Seek mentioned with Finasteride which stop the Testosterone from converting to DHT. Note that if you take an AAS that is DHT based, Fina will not help.

Don't forget this drug comes with it's own sides and you need to be on Finasteride for a solid 9 months to a year to see anything. There's a reason men love Masteron and how it effects their sex drive; it's mostly related to the DHT. You kill your DHT for the sake of hair and you may lose your sex drive and pp game.

Pay attention to my next few words because this is coming from one of the vainest guys on the board. Let's assume for arguments sake that women get all wet over hair. What good is looking hot and having every woman on the face of the earth want to fuuk you if you have no interest in sex and being able to perform?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Order a toupee on Amazon and have that son a biatch rush delivered...cmon mang

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Another topic you and I differ on. lol

OP,
The hair loss is probably from a build up of DHT in the hair follicle which thins the hair diameter and sooner or later stops the growth. You could go down the road that Brother Seek mentioned with Finasteride which stop the Testosterone from converting to DHT. Note that if you take an AAS that is DHT based, Fina will not help.

Don't forget this drug comes with it's own sides and you need to be on Finasteride for a solid 9 months to a year to see anything. There's a reason men love Masteron and how it effects their sex drive; it's mostly related to the DHT. You kill your DHT for the sake of hair and you may lose your sex drive and pp game.

Pay attention to my next few words because this is coming from one of the vainest guys on the board. Let's assume for arguments sake that women get all wet over hair. What good is looking hot and having every woman on the face of the earth want to fuuk you if you have no interest in sex and being able to perform?

Yeah. Look, Im 35. Im not going to go totally bald from a 12 week cycle. Will probably start with some rogaine shampoo but I dont want to add even more chemicals to my body over something that's probably not that important in the end. Shaved head with a beard is a look I can pull off so it is what it is. Thanks for the info and opinions guys

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I still have a hard time believing that adult males actually give a shit about hair. Especially hair over size and strength beyond a normal man, whatever that is anymore. I've been shaving my head for 20 years, I wish it would fking fall out. Save me time and money. And if you think women give a shit aboubt a guys hair...:32 (18):

I was bigger and stronger than almost everybody else before I ever even considered a needle. Plus, you are underestimating just how beautiful I really am. :)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OK......lol.....I've dealt with this.....so here's my story...

Years ago when I started my cycles...(and I have fine hair) I was paranoid so I talked to my Dr. (also hormone Dr.) and he gave me an oral prescription to Finasteride but because of my research (it reduces the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) I was like "fuuuck that...I want 100 % of what's being used! So never took it! And of course no major hair loss lmao...

BUT, this last time recently...he gave me the test cream prescription and shit hit the fan with my hair (could also be how things have changed via cancer) so he gave me a prescription again but this time in gel form and it's kicked ass in a great way....also asked the pharmacy if anyone has complained and they said no. So, if you really want to try and keep your hair, I'm sure it will help!!!

This is the one I got....

EEF7AC55-28F2-46D6-93DA-D28C15C0CF85.jpg

Last edited:

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
So after doing some research, I found that Im pretry sure this is a temporary condition called Telogen Effluviam. Everything Ive read says it is easy to diagnose bc the hair that falls out will have a small "ball" at the root. The condition is apparently caused by a severe stress (Im assuming acute alcohol withdrawals counts) and can also be caused by sudden hormone changes (Tripling my test levels).

It says that the condition completely reverses itself within 6 months or so. This makes total sense to me as my mothers father had great hair until he was 70 or so and my brother who is three years older than me has no receding or thinning whatsoever.

Hoping this is the case but we will see. If it turns out to be just some temporary shedding then, SUCK IT BALDIES! :)

New Threads