Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BRICKS View Post
    I still have a hard time believing that adult males actually give a shit about hair. Especially hair over size and strength beyond a normal man, whatever that is anymore. I've been shaving my head for 20 years, I wish it would fking fall out. Save me time and money. And if you think women give a shit aboubt a guys hair...

I was bigger and stronger than almost everybody else before I ever even considered a needle. Plus, you are underestimating just how beautiful I really am.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadawg For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (10-24-2018)

Super Moderator/Fierce Fighter jennerrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,579 Times in 2,690 Posts
    OK......lol.....I've dealt with this.....so here's my story...

Years ago when I started my cycles...(and I have fine hair) I was paranoid so I talked to my Dr. (also hormone Dr.) and he gave me an oral prescription to Finasteride but because of my research (it reduces the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) I was like "fuuuck that...I want 100 % of what's being used! So never took it! And of course no major hair loss lmao...

BUT, this last time recently...he gave me the test cream prescription and shit hit the fan with my hair (could also be how things have changed via cancer) so he gave me a prescription again but this time in gel form and it's kicked ass in a great way....also asked the pharmacy if anyone has complained and they said no. So, if you really want to try and keep your hair, I'm sure it will help!!!

This is the one I got....

EEF7AC55-28F2-46D6-93DA-D28C15C0CF85.jpg
    Last edited by jennerrator; 10-24-2018 at 11:15 AM.
    DO FUUCKING WORK! STRENGTH FIRST BOSTON!

Thanks
    Thanks Jenn. Ill look into it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadawg For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (10-24-2018)

Thanks
    So after doing some research, I found that Im pretry sure this is a temporary condition called Telogen Effluviam. Everything Ive read says it is easy to diagnose bc the hair that falls out will have a small "ball" at the root. The condition is apparently caused by a severe stress (Im assuming acute alcohol withdrawals counts) and can also be caused by sudden hormone changes (Tripling my test levels).

It says that the condition completely reverses itself within 6 months or so. This makes total sense to me as my mothers father had great hair until he was 70 or so and my brother who is three years older than me has no receding or thinning whatsoever.

Hoping this is the case but we will see. If it turns out to be just some temporary shedding then, SUCK IT BALDIES!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadawg For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (10-26-2018)

Thanks
    Welcome (hopefully) back to the land of the hair.

/Doc

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DevilDoc87 For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (10-26-2018)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123