Thyroid Supplements for weight loss and bodybuilding goals?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
@jin On all day chemists site, they ask for a prescription at checkout for things like t-3. Is this a scenario where they do that to cover their asses, but will actually process an order without one?

You do not need a Rx. It’s only for the appearance of propriety.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
I don't see the need for thyroid medication.
Those numbers aren't perfect but they don't suck either. If you're using DNP then that will effect things to an insignificant degree too.

Vit D supplementation makes sense. Just make sure to get BW in 3 months and adjust the dosage from there - you do not need 10,000iu forever.

HeiseTX

Reaction score
My friend vas low thyroid. Doc said we could try to find a non pill/more natural method instead or taking the pill. Will post the test results.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
My friend vas low thyroid. Doc said we could try to find a non pill/more natural method instead or taking the pill. Will post the test results.
So...your doc recommends a wild goose chase rather than something that we know actually works? Sounds like the type of Doc you probably shouldn't be paying to see. JMO :)

ShiftieGears

Lady Member
Reaction score
Used product from alldaychemist for about a month. I felt a little better; it wasn't profound but after sleeping i actually feel like i got some sleep. About 10 pounds fell off me too without changing anything else. Actually just yesterday ended up getting a legit script for Cytomel from the psych after telling them i was taking T3. They wrote me the RX because it does have legitimate use for that purpose as an adjunct to med therapy... and they said receiving it from the doctor would be a higher quality product than the foreign pharmacy stuff. Yay.

New Threads