Weak Point w/slin

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
I thought it might be cool to talk about lagging body parts and ways we try to play catch up with them. Simple shit to extreme shit like slin in the title.

For any of the guys with slin experience you know the effects slin will have on muscle growth backed by the proper nutrients, anabolics and gh. Of course gh isn't necessary for gains with slin but it definitely gives it the edge.

When I'm working on a particular muscle, I'll take time for extra training. I prefer doing extra work on non training days but may also add in some extra sets on training day as well. Just depends on the muscle and/or how much work needs to be done on it. That helps to bring up minor stuff for me. I will work the muscle needing it the most first while training as well.

I used slin some years back to help bring my shoulders up. This was before all my training changed to injury prevention type routines. My shoulders were pretty ****ed for a while until I changed everything. I was already running slin at 10iu(?) pre training then 20iu on shoulder day pre as well. I also increased my cal intake on training day and the day after to help with growth.

I ended up seeing good results out of it. Hell, if a part is bad enough to take it to extremes one could take a day for weak point training and run the slin only while trying to bring the muscle up. Running it before meals the next day will help as well. Running cals really high on that day and the next will help with the extra growth too. Running it any other time during the week wouldn't be necessary. It would also give people a chance to get their feet wet with slin if they were contemplating using it.

So bringing up body parts is the topic, how are ya doing it? Or, a discussion on the slin is open as well.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
My laggers are legs/arms. Long limbs. Been hitting legs hard twice/week for at least 6 months, gone up 2 sizes in knee sleeves and my quads have made great improvements. Arms(specifically biceps) have 1 day for them only and 2 times a week I'll superset them with whatever else I'm doing, also made great improvements. But now i just want to try slin lol.

Reactions: HDH

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
I'm doing some work on my front delts and hammies. I'm not using slin for the purpose but it's not an extreme catch up like I needed for my shoulders as a whole.

I've been hitting extra sets of leg curls on leg day and for front delts I've added extra laterals on training day and I've incorporated them on 2 other days as well. The extra days are more for pumping blood into them and getting them worked.

I do run 5iu gh right now that helps with the recovery on them.

Slin can be a useful tool. It can also become mind addicting when you run it for a little while and see the difference. It's not something I would suggest to just anyone. Yes, there are many warnings on safety issues and death but I can't really remember the last time I heard of a bodybuilder dying because they didn't have enough carbs. Hell, I can't say that I remember even one.

You surly don't want to end up passed out on the floor either. It's really simple if you can follow directions. You can always over carb as well.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying you won't die, I'm saying I haven't seen it. Be smart everyone.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i was joking btw, no plans on running gh or slin

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh the reminders of low blood sugar. I could make everyone laugh here with a new story for easily a year straight with my sugar stories

New Threads