Giving it a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Look i know you don't ask about source's. If y'all wanna banned me then go ahead. But I'm tired of getting my teeth ripped out my mouth. I'm looking for a good and reliable ug lab. Please send me a pm

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And your desperate ways will continue to get your teeth ripped out. What makes you think a reputable source is just gonna take a chance with you? yeah you're fresh pickings for scammer lurkers. You also need to know that reliable sources dont come around our board. So if someone does PM you, get ready to take one in the ass.

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
and why would you make this post in the dieting section ? lol

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
LOL, starvin' for the juice :beaten:

Reaction score
and why would you make this post in the dieting section ? lol
Because it said supplements also dick. A simple I can't help you would have been fine. But thanks for the warning of the pm messaging

Reaction score
The **** man. This isn’t something needed to keep you alive. And really it’s not hard to find.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well maybe you should read rules. Asking for sources is not allowed. Calling me a dick for warning you about about getting scammed ? lol thanks. Go find another board you won't do well here

Reaction score
well maybe you should read rules. Asking for sources is not allowed. Calling me a dick for warning you about about getting scammed ? lol thanks. Go find another board you won't do well here
It's the way you said it bro.

Reaction score
The **** man. This isn’t something needed to keep you alive. And really it’s not hard to find.
I know it's not hard to find. Hell I have 4 bottles of test and 3 bottles of tren in my room. I just pay 100 a piece for them.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's the way you said it bro.

well I was making fun of where you posted this thread. ok man. Good luck, hope you find something. The internet is just not the right place. Especially from here

Reaction score
well I was making fun of where you posted this thread. ok man. Good luck, hope you find something. The internet is just not the right place. Especially from here
I hear ya man. I'm sorry if I was ever out of line on anything

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love the "if you wana ban me, okay" i need a good ugl source.

I must be getting old or losing the young & dumb portion inside me. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads