Deca or tren worth it?

Bizzybone

Reaction score
After doing my research, it seems a lot of people have a hard time bouncing back after usage from 19-nor steroids, is it worth the gains to be on trt for the rest of your life?

Reaction score
After doing my research, it seems a lot of people have a hard time bouncing back after usage from 19-nor steroids, is it worth the gains to be on trt for the rest of your life?
YOUR RESEARCH SUCKS BUDDY.never heard something so stupid

Bizzybone

Reaction score
YOUR RESEARCH SUCKS BUDDY.never heard something so stupid
Ok it’s stupid, thanks for pointing that out but I trying to decide whether to go 19-nor route or not, scary some people can’t restart their hpta after a cycle. Deca and tren are known to be harder when it comes to recovery, maybe I’m wrong! Just trying to get some insight.

Last edited:

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Mostly from ppl who didn’t pct properly.
You should be well versed in the aas world before trying to add other compounds. You need to know how your body reacts and what to do when some situation arises and access to blood testing.

mostly from what I see is when people have to ask they probably aren’t ready

Bizzybone

Reaction score
You should be well versed in the aas world before trying to add other compounds. You need to know how your body reacts and what to do when some situation arises and access to blood testing.

For now, I’m just doing test e run for a couple times before I decide to add another compound, just asked because I definitely looking into 19-nor in the near future.

Reaction score
For now, I’m just doing test e run for a couple times before I decide to add another compound, just asked because I definitely looking into 19-nor in the near future.
you say your GOING to do a couple of times...well DO IT. then come back and think about your next step...stop trying to run before you figure out walking,give your couple of times on the test run a chance first ...hey u might love what you got out of that alone .and may be you wont need to jump on the tren. enjoy your test runs first

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score

Good answer right here.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anecdotal for sure, but most guys I know who hit the tren or nandrolone don't recover.

Thing is their 19 nor use also correlated to extended, heavy use.

So.basically this post is ****ing meaningless lol

If you are gonna jewce there is ALWAYS a high chance you won't recover. Fight it to your best ability but dont ever act surprised.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
first 3 cycles of my 30 years and counting steroid use were nandrolone decanoate at between 75 to 150mgs eod stand alone no pct at 14 weeks

at 43 still didnt qualify for trt and to this day still got a full head of hair

without pct theres a slight lag time with some gains loss

nothing major though if you use a moderate dosage for a moderate duration

not saying everyone is gunna pull through exactly the same

this is just the summery of my experience

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes, they are very beneficial as many have said. yes, they have their down falls as many have said. but it goes both ways 100%. its a lifestyle that you need to know the ins and outs and know your own body well. I always liked the idea of running it short to determine the body needs and abilities with it. I will say, I was dumb as sheet and ran Tren WAY too long and I never recovered from it and extended PCT as much as possible to assist and on TRT now. but i accept it

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
I have done a couple tren cycles and 4 deca... Now I am sure I will get shit but never done pct after.
I am 49 now and when I get bloods a few months after end of cycle last test for natty test was 625.
That being said and like others have said we all dont react the same.

Reaction score
I would say very similar to POB response. THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME CHANCE TO SHUTTING YOU DOWN. I would just say you're playing with fire with just about anything you put foreign into your system. On the plus side, tren is pretty awesome.

Reaction score
Never done Deca but I can vouch for Tren E. I had my biggest gains with it. Took it on my 3rd cycle, I broke 400 on bench for the first time and repped it 4 times plus everything else increased.

I recovered fine! No sides and no limp! 👌

Reaction score
I ran a 19-nor PH, took a proper pct, my test after my pct was higher then it was before the cycle. I am 22.

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
I like Deca on bulking and tren A on recomp. I tend to run shorter cycles on tren and longer on Deca, if that helps any.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test can put you on trt for life, not just 19 nors. I usually stop all my 19 nors 2-3 wks before last pin and just run straight test for those weeks and then taper down the test while starting PCT. You will need HCG 100%. No ifs or buts about it. Good luck with your research.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"worth it" can mean lots of things to different people. It's a personal choice IMO.

If I wanted to have kids I wouldn't personally run a 19-Nor, but with that said, I got my wife pregnant after running a few deca cycles.

New Threads