How do you beat the convienient food.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
If you have the money it's easy to eat healthy anywhere. Yeah it's overpriced but you can order some quality bfood pretty much anywhere

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I feel like you have about 10 PMs in your inbox from me over the last two months that detail this :32 (17):

You know I had to say it! I’ll go back to laying off now. Good luck.

Reactions: Jin

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
fast food makes me feel like shit and doesnt even taste good anymore

Have got to the point where i can be starving, see fast food and not even be tempted

Gross !

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I usually beat convenient foods by mashing them up with my mouth and then turning them into poop. If that's not beaten, I dont know what is

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You do it by sticking to your macros. Which means you don't get much to eat. Which means you will naturally seek a better alternative.

Also for some, eating before you get hungry will stop the omg I am starving give me anything edible moments.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
fast food makes me feel like shit and doesnt even taste good anymore

Have got to the point where i can be starving, see fast food and not even be tempted

Gross !

Except arbys.. I still love that shit... got my fix the other day.. thank you postmates!

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Except arbys.. I still love that shit... got my fix the other day.. thank you postmates!

Arbys used to have a pot roast sandwich that was really great havent had a french dip lately though sound good

but ya mc donald taco bell type uh deals gross me out big time

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
also for some, eating before you get hungry will stop the omg I am starving give me anything edible moments.

ya if possible this is a best bet

plus you have a little wiggle room with what gets sorted out

rather than the muscles grabbing up anything and everything in the food

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Ive been eating smaller but more often during the day this last week, has helped a lot. Clean stuff. And making all that food earlier in the week to use for work at night has helped a ton.

The french dip is awesome Zeigler.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
You can go into McDonald's; just order a garden salad. A few of those and it will turn your nose to the place. But seriously, meal prep and always having something in your gut helps.

My weakness is Arby's for the record.

Arby’s is so freaking good! Easy to go with out the bun there too, but it’s Taco Bell for me. Finest Mexican cuisine this side of the border!

Chillinlow

Reaction score
I travel a lot you start to learn tricks to eating covenant it’s never easy but instead of McDonalds hits the Safeway or local Grocery Store they have salads, sandwiches, protein packs, cold protein shakes etc.

if your just dying to go fast drive through food hit Wendy’s their new southwest avacodo salad isn’t to bad just toss the dressing if you are eating clean.

Panera bread had some good salads.

Chipolte not drive though but fast and pretty good grab you a bowl.

Most fas gas stations have proteins packs as well.

If you don’t mind spending money outback, chili’s, Texas road house etc all have curbside to go.....

New Threads