Quick bloodwork question

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
So I got bloodwork at about 5 weeks into this blast. Is it safe to assume that those levels will stay about the same through the next 7-10 weeks? Just wondering if estrogen can continue to elevate even if the protocal doesnt change. Im currently fine with estradiol in the high normal range but dont want it to continue to creep up due to a puberty induced gyno situation in my past. Thanks

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
That's what I have always done and never had an issue. By now, everything should be leveled out.

Even if you did blood work in another 5 weeks, you're 10 weeks in and the back door is not that far off. I can't say more BW is bad, but I personally don't think it's needed.

Last edited:

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's what I have always done and never had an issue. By now, everything should be leveled out.

Even if you did blood work in another 5 weeks, you're 10 weeks in and the back door is not that far off. I can't say more BW is bad, but I personally don't think it's needed.

heh, Snake said "back door"

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
It can definitely continue to gradually change over time. Your blood work is just a snapshot picture of that moment. You need multiple points in time to try and decipher the trend.

I'm not saying you need to get more blood work if things look good right now. But you should always be vigilant in monitoring things. If you start feeling off its a good indicator that you should think about getting blood work again.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
This post was a couple weeks back. The only thing that has changed since then is my level of terrifying masculinity.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
This post was a couple weeks back. The only thing that has changed since then is my level of terrifying masculinity.

Oh brother.......

New Threads