Tren Base/suspension

Reaction score
I recently acquired some for a meet coming up in just shy of 2.5 weeks. I have always used TNE for meets, which I love. I typically pin around 300 mgs for the day split 100 before warm ups start for each lift.

Who has used tren base for pre workout/meet day? And what have you found to be a beneficial amount?

Rest of the cycle has been pretty plain jane this time. Test and tren.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hulksmash pins 1g per month of tren base and makes crazy gains.

Other than that, don't really know anyone who raves about it. I never tried it.

Reaction score
I remember reading a post he made once about TNE and how he was going to work up to 400 mgs for pre workout dosing, "just to see how it goes."

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Ive got a bottle of 50mg tren base, 50mg test base and 5mg of methyltren per ml. Im a little scared to use it haha but that said i love test suspension

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yo, let us know how this goes please
I am very very curious

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also - please do a test run before meet day to see how you react. There's nothing stupider then trying something for the first time, or changing some technique on the fly on meet day.

Reaction score
Also - please do a test run before meet day to see how you react. There's nothing stupider then trying something for the first time, or changing some technique on the fly on meet day.

I will absolutely keep you all posted. I would definitely rather know something doesn’t agree with me in the gym than at the meet in itself.

New Threads