PGANABOLICS??? Source?? Canadian Pharmacy Grade products?

Reaction score
Hello all. Has anyone used this source - pganabolics

I came across them on evolutionary as an approved source, but I know sponsors on that site have to pay to be advertise. They seem to ship to Canada and USA, but it says they are based in canada and offer domestic canadian shipping which is perfect for me as I am in BC.

I am mainly interested because they seem to have lots of pharmacy grade products. I am still hesitant and would really love to know if anyone here orders from them?? please let me know. Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Don’t be fooled by fancy packaging and marketing terms like “pharmacy grade” or “bio identical”.

They get their raws from China like everybody else.

Merlin

Reaction score
Personally stay away from websites as well imo

Reaction score
Everyone says to stay away from websites yet half of the local sources are homebrewing from raws bought from china or selling the same crap you can get off of some well known sites and upcharging for the convenience. If you can get watson locally that's awesome. I just get cyp that I can get my hands on to blast with my prescribed TRT protocal. My standard 150 a week has me around 975-1100 at trough. I can't do private labs where I live but when I travel in a few weeks I think I am going to get some done so I can review one of these local...but not local sources and put it up if it is not against the rules.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello all. Has anyone used this source - pganabolics.com

I came across them on evolutionary as an approved source, but I know sponsors on that site have to pay to be advertise. They seem to ship to Canada and USA, but it says they are based in canada and offer domestic canadian shipping which is perfect for me as I am in BC.

I am mainly interested because they seem to have lots of pharmacy grade products. I am still hesitant and would really love to know if anyone here orders from them?? please let me know. Thank you very much.

one of two things will happen,

1, you ll be straight up robbed. You will pay for product & nothing will ship.

2, you will get watered down BS/nothing & i wouldn't take 1 dose for a few hundred bux.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everyone says to stay away from websites yet half of the local sources are homebrewing from raws bought from china or selling the same crap you can get off of some well known sites and upcharging for the convenience. If you can get watson locally that's awesome. I just get cyp that I can get my hands on to blast with my prescribed TRT protocal. My standard 150 a week has me around 975-1100 at trough. I can't do private labs where I live but when I travel in a few weeks I think I am going to get some done so I can review one of these local...but not local sources and put it up if it is not against the rules.

Half of the local sources are brewing garbage though.

Reaction score
Lol for what it’s worth I ended up ordering 2 Test Props from Global pharma the ampoules as a trial order and they arrived 5 days after I sent payment. Been taking 100mg EOD, and seems to be working.

Reaction score
Pganabolics is LEGIT. Canadian source with many real pharmaceutical goodies. Real hgh human grade top grade GH and also the brands are decent as well. Yes I have used pganabolics for over 3 years now. Real deal. Canadian domestic. Funny all the Guys talk trash about PG and they are CLUELESS. PG is the best canadian source hands down. Yes it is REAL PHARMACY GEAR.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Pganabolics is LEGIT. Canadian source with many real pharmaceutical goodies. Real hgh human grade top grade GH and also the brands are decent as well. Yes I have used pganabolics for over 3 years now. Real deal. Canadian domestic. Funny all the Guys talk trash about PG and they are CLUELESS. PG is the best canadian source hands down

Fuck off with this shit

Youve been using them for 3 years?

Why in the actual fuck would i pay 150 dollars for some T3, when i can get it for 8 dollars?

PG does send out Pharmaceutical items for the most part.

They have scammed people in the past.
Only time anyone with a brain would use PG is if a package got seized and you were retarded enough to already be blasting a gram of tren.. and you fucking NEED some Caber.or Prami.

Then yes, pay the 250 dollars to stop your lactating tits

Reaction score
Fuck off with this shit

Youve been using them for 3 years?

Why in the actual fuck would i pay 150 dollars for some T3, when i can get it for 8 dollars?

PG does send out Pharmaceutical items for the most part.

They have scammed people in the past.
Only time anyone with a brain would use PG is if a package got seized and you were retarded enough to already be blasting a gram of tren.. and you fucking NEED some Caber.or Prami.

Then yes, pay the 250 dollars to stop your lactating tits
Wow GOOF your clueless. They never scammed anyone you clown. They have great ugl brand pharma tech and Amos of global pharma. Your a clown. PG is Canada's top supplier with best gear in Canada yes it is 🤡

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Wow GOOF your clueless. They never scammed anyone you clown. They have great ugl brand pharma tech and Amos of global pharma. Your a clown. PG is Canada's top supplier with best gear in Canada yes it is
This may be a forum full of gays.

But no real members, or actually experienced person is gonna suck a sources dick like you do.

Fuck out of here chump

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Btcowboy

Reaction score
Pganabolics is LEGIT. Canadian source with many real pharmaceutical goodies. Real hgh human grade top grade GH and also the brands are decent as well. Yes I have used pganabolics for over 3 years now. Real deal. Canadian domestic. Funny all the Guys talk trash about PG and they are CLUELESS. PG is the best canadian source hands down. Yes it is REAL PHARMACY GEAR.
Ya fucking tool go shill elsewhere

Btcowboy

Reaction score
Wow GOOF your clueless. They never scammed anyone you clown. They have great ugl brand pharma tech and Amos of global pharma. Your a clown. PG is Canada's top supplier with best gear in Canada yes it is 🤡
There are far better sources in Canada than them and better prices. You are the clueless fool

New Threads