Testing Robolics products! Problem? Question please

Reaction score
So I tested my test prop it passed both tests but when I tested the test cyp250 it failed the first test but passed the second test I used the A and D two part test of roid test.the cyp should of turned a redish brown it turned a whitish color?? I did the D portion of the test and it did turn purple that was the right color? My test did not come with a uv light. Anyway I told robolics about the situation and he said it was legit! Lol what do u guys think?

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Robolics has a bad reputation for inconsistency.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
fascinating

so you buy some steroids off someone you don't trust then test the oil to see if it has steroids in it ?

what if it's 10mgs per ml and supposed to be 250mgs will it still pass the test ?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
So I tested my test prop it passed both tests but when I tested the test cyp250 it failed the first test but passed the second test I used the A and D two part test of roid test.the cyp should of turned a redish brown it turned a whitish color?? I did the D portion of the test and it did turn purple that was the right color? My test did not come with a uv light. Anyway I told robolics about the situation and he said it was legit! Lol what do u guys think?

Im sure he did tell you it was legit.....smdh

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He gave me 40ml of t400 potent shit. Thanks robo

soooooo, he sent you some shit to replace some shit that was legitimately shit... When the shit he sent you first should have been genuine shit that gets you jacked as shit... So now you've accepted his new shit and thanked him for sending you new shit to replace the shit shit he sent you? what the shit?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
soooooo, he sent you some shit to replace some shit that was legitimately shit... When the shit he sent you first should have been genuine shit that gets you jacked as shit... So now you've accepted his new shit and thanked him for sending you new shit to replace the shit shit he sent you? what the shit?

It's cool bro, the t400 was potent shit

New Threads