21 Day DNP LOG 23 Years old Average fitness

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
your welcome, I am glad you saw sense and didn’t up the dose again. Your results will start to show now over the next week or so

Dont worry guys i have stopped. 2 Weeks was enough i will update you all 7 days later. Will keep everything the same just cutting the DNP. Thank you for the support and wisdom. I have learned alot from you guys, I have had alot of family issues and my judjment has been off recently. But its been a good cycle

Hated the night sweats basically hardly slept, The results are fast and clear you can tell after 2 weeks 100% Not as much as i though from this supposed "wonder" chemical but it is very good for fat loss none the less. I will post some pics on the 21st 7 Days later.

Thank you trump for being patient and understanding.

Reactions: Jin

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Looking foreword to it, if I remember correctly your a chef. That hot kitchen will help the water come out

Will update tomorrow mate, Just got a new job so been very busy but the water weight has come off. Im looking alot better than when i first started.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Will update tomorrow mate, Just got a new job so been very busy but the water weight has come off. Im looking alot better than when i first started.

Dont leave me hanging! At least fluff it up and give me a quick tickle first...

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
where are the miraculous dnp transformation pics

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
There are a few options here
1. He upped the dose when advised not too and ****ed himself up.
2. Lost **** all weight and feels stupid posting cause his before and after pics are the same.
3. Wasn’t actually even running it as only place I know or have heard of selling it in the uk stopped a while ago and are not starting up again.
4. He died

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score
Hi guys haha sorry you wouldn't believe the madness happening here plus im not getting any notifications anymore for some reason so i kinda forgot.

So i lost a total of 10 lbs in 14 days, Can 100% see the difference now it was alot of water weight that made things not look so good. Im not sure if that's 10 lbs of fat or a couple lbs of water weight either way its good weight loss in the time span. So all in all it was a good cycle i believe in December the cycle will be even better. Will start a new thread when time comes. I havent got any after photos and dont really want to take some now as i look very deflated (long nights, hardly any sleep, Not alot of food too busy working) just finished a 13 hour shift now i have work at home to do.

1. Didnt up the dose surprisingly i actually stopped when i said i would, even though i wanted to keep going.
2. I can tell by the pics and in person 100%.
3.I dont get it from the same people as you, You would need a onion to get it from where i get it.
4. Still here :)

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
10lb in 14 days is pretty decent mate, most of that will be body fat. Well done, nows the hard part keeping it off and staying in shape without excuses

Hi guys haha sorry you wouldn't believe the madness happening here plus im not getting any notifications anymore for some reason so i kinda forgot.

So i lost a total of 10 lbs in 14 days, Can 100% see the difference now it was alot of water weight that made things not look so good. Im not sure if that's 10 lbs of fat or a couple lbs of water weight either way its good weight loss in the time span. So all in all it was a good cycle i believe in December the cycle will be even better. Will start a new thread when time comes. I havent got any after photos and dont really want to take some now as i look very deflated (long nights, hardly any sleep, Not alot of food too busy working) just finished a 13 hour shift now i have work at home to do.

1. Didnt up the dose surprisingly i actually stopped when i said i would, even though i wanted to keep going.
2. I can tell by the pics and in person 100%.
3.I dont get it from the same people as you, You would need a onion to get it from where i get it.
4. Still here :)

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score
10lb in 14 days is pretty decent mate, most of that will be body fat. Well done, nows the hard part keeping it off and staying in shape without excuses

Will do bro just got to sort my mental health out first.

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score

Not sure if my PM sent i cant see it but if it hasn't ill send another one Thrump.

Reaction score
With diet and exercise plan, pretty sure I ate right and worked hard in the the gym and didn’t just wake up each morning and take tren

What are you going on about? You sure as hell in holy not what you are because of diet, exercise plan, and working hard. You're an open book mate.

I am talking about the OP. Someone who jumps on 10/10 fat loss accessory (I consider stabbing yourself with vacuum tubes to suck out yellow goo 9/10) will go back to losing fat the normal way? 0-1/10? Good joke.
He may, maybe he wont. I dont know him and dont know if he likes to do steroids and shove needles in him. YMMV

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I think Trumps offline for a bit bro. I’m sure he’ll hit you up when he gets back.

I don’t expect him to be back online for at least 4 weeks. He may pop in though.....

New Threads