Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 217
  1. #41
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,370
    Thanks
    2,099
    Thanked 3,724 Times in 1,775 Posts
    Originally Posted by EnhancedNow23 View Post
    100% sure best supplier in the UK, I'll stick with 7 days then up dose and try having a few more carbs to see if I feel the heat
    Is it TM 100mg tabs your using?

  2. #42
    Senior Member EnhancedNow23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Wouldn't You like to know
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Is it TM 100mg tabs your using?
    Nope it's procured with onions
    Im a Simple Person With a Complicated Mind

  3. #43
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,370
    Thanks
    2,099
    Thanked 3,724 Times in 1,775 Posts
    Originally Posted by EnhancedNow23 View Post
    Nope it's procured with onions
    Never heard of it so I doubt it’s the 100% best supplier in the uk. I only ever heard of the one reputable supplier and I researched the shit out of it and used there other products first

  4. #44
    Senior Member EnhancedNow23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Wouldn't You like to know
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Never heard of it so I doubt it’s the 100% best supplier in the uk. I only ever heard of the one reputable supplier and I researched the shit out of it and used there other products first
    Haha I'm talking in riddles as to not give away source but onions is a way to procure it, let's just say it's the strongest in the world as it dosent just come from the UK go to reddit and look for r/onion forum.
    Im a Simple Person With a Complicated Mind

  5. #45
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,370
    Thanks
    2,099
    Thanked 3,724 Times in 1,775 Posts
    Originally Posted by EnhancedNow23 View Post
    Haha I'm talking in riddles as to not give away source but onions is a way to procure it, let's just say it's the strongest in the world as it dosent just come from the UK go to reddit and look for r/onion forum.
    What are you comparing it too for it to be the best in the world??

  6. #46
    Senior Member EnhancedNow23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Wouldn't You like to know
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Day 4# Current Dosage: 200MG




    Just had my DNP upon waking in a fasted state with my ZMA tablet. Walked for around 40 mins yesterday was sweating quite a lot I think this is some signs it's showing effect but read some other logs 200MG usually doesn't give people a shit ton of side effects. So plan is day 1-7 200MG, 8-15 400MG, 16-21 200MG . Going to try some football later to see if a small amount of exercise gets me sweaty as claimed. It's almost negative temperature here so defiantly shouldn't be sweating wearing a tshirt outside. So far diet ok point did have a slight cheat meal yesterday, got most of my protein and fast. Had almost no carbs all day so had a burger and chips, or some protein and carbs. Felt slightly hotter after but not enough to warrant me believing my body is sensitive to DNP. Weight coming in 3 days let's see what I weight
    Im a Simple Person With a Complicated Mind

  7. #47
    Senior Member EnhancedNow23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Wouldn't You like to know
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    What are you comparing it too for it to be the best in the world??
    Just my experience with drugs, street drugs even those made by friends fall in comparison to certain sources. I have had years with this and I truly believe these sources are the best for anything in the world. Again can't say to much but as everyone here has DNP or knows where to get it. Shouldn't be a issue, if you really wanna know PM me
    Im a Simple Person With a Complicated Mind

  8. #48
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,370
    Thanks
    2,099
    Thanked 3,724 Times in 1,775 Posts
    Originally Posted by EnhancedNow23 View Post
    Just my experience with drugs, street drugs even those made by friends fall in comparison to certain sources. I have had years with this and I truly believe these sources are the best for anything in the world. Again can't say to much but as everyone here has DNP or knows where to get it. Shouldn't be a issue, if you really wanna know PM me
    I don’t want to know don’t plan on buying anymore any time soon was jus curious about the best in the world comment. You don’t plan on using recreational drugs while on dnp do you?

  9. #49
    Senior Member EnhancedNow23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Wouldn't You like to know
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    I don’t want to know don’t plan on buying anymore any time soon was jus curious about the best in the world comment. You don’t plan on using recreational drugs while on dnp do you?
    Nope haha not completely stupid, I don't even drink alcohol at all, to be honest Im dedicated on this, no late nights no partying in hot clubs I have a date I'd like to be lean for, so no drug mixes.
    Im a Simple Person With a Complicated Mind

  10. #50
    Senior Member EnhancedNow23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Wouldn't You like to know
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Originally Posted by EnhancedNow23 View Post
    Nope haha not completely stupid, I don't even drink alcohol at all, to be honest Im dedicated on this, no late nights no partying in hot clubs I have a date I'd like to be lean for, so no drug mixes.
    Date as in like day not a random girl haha
    Im a Simple Person With a Complicated Mind

  11. #51
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,370
    Thanks
    2,099
    Thanked 3,724 Times in 1,775 Posts
    Originally Posted by Viduus View Post
    Read his log. “Wasn’t so nice” might be a little sugar coated lol.

    Never mind. Just read his first reply and your quick dismissal of his advice.

    You sure your stuff is real?
    ha ha just read this yeh that is a sugar coated comment it was fckin horrible

  12. #52
    Senior Member EnhancedNow23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Wouldn't You like to know
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    ha ha just read this yeh that is a sugar coated comment it was fckin horrible
    Well see soon I hope to be proved wrong haha 400MG in 3 days you ever thought about doing a 3rd DNP run?
    Im a Simple Person With a Complicated Mind

  13. #53
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,370
    Thanks
    2,099
    Thanked 3,724 Times in 1,775 Posts
    Originally Posted by EnhancedNow23 View Post
    Well see soon I hope to be proved wrong haha 400MG in 3 days you ever thought about doing a 3rd DNP run?
    No reason too i used it as a crutch to get to a point and I won’t me letting myself get out of hand again. You blood levels don’t peak till about day 9 and I think it’s about 670mg when it does if I remember correctly. I would hold out till then, if your going to run it for 21 days there is no need to rush into upping your dose. Your going to have a huge crash in energy at the week mark

  14. #54
    Senior Member EnhancedNow23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Wouldn't You like to know
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    No reason too i used it as a crutch to get to a point and I won’t me letting myself get out of hand again. You blood levels don’t peak till about day 9 and I think it’s about 670mg when it does if I remember correctly. I would hold out till then, if your going to run it for 21 days there is no need to rush into upping your dose. Your going to have a huge crash in energy at the week mark
    True thank you for the knowledge
    Im a Simple Person With a Complicated Mind

  15. #55
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,370
    Thanks
    2,099
    Thanked 3,724 Times in 1,775 Posts
    Originally Posted by EnhancedNow23 View Post
    True thank you for the knowledge
    No problem, if i was you I would stay at 200mg and ride out the 21 days or as long as you can handle it

  16. #56
    Senior Member EnhancedNow23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Wouldn't You like to know
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    No problem, if i was you I would stay at 200mg and ride out the 21 days or as long as you can handle it
    really? I honestly don't feel a lot of sides and people including you report large amount of fat loss I hope I'm not the exception I'm in a calorie deficit and have done LISS cardio most days. I will wait till the 7th day mark then weigh myself. The only thing I notice is I drink a lot but I'm pissing a lot of it out, I thought the fat was supposed to turn into energy/heat and water was supposed to replace fat till a week after then the water weight will go but if I'm pissing most of it out how am I retaining water?.
    Im a Simple Person With a Complicated Mind

  17. #57
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,370
    Thanks
    2,099
    Thanked 3,724 Times in 1,775 Posts
    Originally Posted by EnhancedNow23 View Post
    really? I honestly don't feel a lot of sides and people including you report large amount of fat loss I hope I'm not the exception I'm in a calorie deficit and have done LISS cardio most days. I will wait till the 7th day mark then weigh myself. The only thing I notice is I drink a lot but I'm pissing a lot of it out, I thought the fat was supposed to turn into energy/heat and water was supposed to replace fat till a week after then the water weight will go but if I'm pissing most of it out how am I retaining water?.
    I pissed at least every 20 minutes for the whole cycle and every hour through the night, just keep your water up and your electrolytes. DNP will dehydrate your organs while retaining water subcutaneously. Electrolytes and water where my only supplements on my second run with the electrolytes i was taking over double the first and it was a lot smoother.

  18. #58
    Senior Member EnhancedNow23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Wouldn't You like to know
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    I pissed at least every 20 minutes for the whole cycle and every hour through the night, just keep your water up and your electrolytes. DNP will dehydrate your organs while retaining water subcutaneously. Electrolytes and water where my only supplements on my second run with the electrolytes i was taking over double the first and it was a lot smoother.
    Perfect thanks mate, what's your best source of electrolytes, not sure I'll get enough through food but water replenishes electrolyte could go with lucozade but wouldn't trust the amount of sugar I'd be drinking.
    Im a Simple Person With a Complicated Mind

  19. #59
    Elite Gibsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    5,617
    Thanks
    6,399
    Thanked 5,809 Times in 3,070 Posts
    Here ya go
    Attachment 6692

  20. #60
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,370
    Thanks
    2,099
    Thanked 3,724 Times in 1,775 Posts
    Originally Posted by EnhancedNow23 View Post
    Perfect thanks mate, what's your best source of electrolytes, not sure I'll get enough through food but water replenishes electrolyte could go with lucozade but wouldn't trust the amount of sugar I'd be drinking.
    I used myproteins own powder off there sire 5.99 i think and i still got some left. If not sugar free luczade sport

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tired of the New Years resolutions IE. fitness band wagons!!! hate them!!
    By Beefcake in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-18-2017, 09:34 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-20-2014, 09:56 PM
  3. average time for natty test levels to return to normal
    By cokezero in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2013, 06:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •