Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,283 Times in 750 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    I disagree I am sure I in my 20’s on that fat bastard pic
    Not to keep going with it but possibly very low twenties. Either way, you’re a good case for the OP to try and emulate.
    “The only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...” -Dan

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    yea but pic on left 14- 15%. lookin good brutha.
    Enhanced23, like trump said, his results were not just from dnp runs, and his diet/training is on another level...
    Yeah that's what I have heard
    Im a Simple Person With a Complicated Mind

Thanks
    I had my first carb meal in 8 days I'm going to see if I get the heat waves like is told, maybe I have got Wack stuff and it's all bunk. But I'm way below my calories for today. So had a little carb meal only like 40g carbs max.

This little experiment will prove to myself that it's real shit could be w placebo after all because, 4lbs might be a change to my new diet, and more extreme cardio changes. I have been in the same room with the same temperature for a hour so if that changes after this meal I'll let you guys know. Abs and cardio today

ill take advice from anyone with experinece 100% but I don't want to follow anyone perfectly as I know my body pretty well and I want this to be a detailed log for the future of someone else is in my position and feels like they have the same kinda body and exercise routine as me, what they can expect from a 2/3 week DNP run

So far very happy I moved up to 400MG, I was thinking of getting t3 but I've read it pretty much would do the opposite of helping me and my body on a DNP run.

Just a question for people, who's done clen? And what as your experience I see people taking clen and DNP in my earlier foolish days I decided to take clen. Never again ��

Elite
    Thanks
    Clen side effects for me was worse than 250mg DNP. Heart raced, anxiety through the roof, cramps in random places like my neck and lost **** all. I am confident after you have ten days post dnp you will see a decent drop in weight. Just ride it out now, you can weigh yourself just not every day like before just do it once a week

Quote Originally Posted by EnhancedNow23 View Post
    I had my first carb meal in 8 days I'm going to see if I get the heat waves like is told, maybe I have got Wack stuff and it's all bunk. But I'm way below my calories for today. So had a little carb meal only like 40g carbs max.

This little experiment will prove to myself that it's real shit could be w placebo after all because, 4lbs might be a change to my new diet, and more extreme cardio changes. I have been in the same room with the same temperature for a hour so if that changes after this meal I'll let you guys know. Abs and cardio today

ill take advice from anyone with experinece 100% but I don't want to follow anyone perfectly as I know my body pretty well and I want this to be a detailed log for the future of someone else is in my position and feels like they have the same kinda body and exercise routine as me, what they can expect from a 2/3 week DNP run

So far very happy I moved up to 400MG, I was thinking of getting t3 but I've read it pretty much would do the opposite of helping me and my body on a DNP run.

Just a question for people, who's done clen? And what as your experience I see people taking clen and DNP in my earlier foolish days I decided to take clen. Never again ��

Thanks
    To be clear, I didn’t mean to copy him 100%. Everybody is different and we all know we have to figure our own bodies out. I’m just pointing out his experience is a good “roadmap” for you as you tweak things for yourself.

Even though it doesn’t directly apply there’s forum members like “Bigdog” that I looked to for inspiration when I was losing weight. Some of these guys have done things that are mind blowing.
    “The only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...” -Dan

Thanks
    Clen side effects for me was worse than 250mg DNP. Heart raced, anxiety through the roof, cramps in random places like my neck and lost **** all. I am confident after you have ten days post dnp you will see a decent drop in weight. Just ride it out now, you can weigh yourself just not every day like before just do it once a week
    yeah bro I get you, clen made me feel like steroids I got in the gym with so much energy and strength. The heart racing was annoying I could feel my whole body move when I was lying still. DNP sides 100% better. Wish I never did clen tbh and fat loss is not what people say it is.

I'm sitting here boiling off that little amount of carbs, I'm very confident I will drop that weight aswell. I can see muscle definition in new places no one else can but I look at myself a lot (mirror in my bedroom) I can see new things definitions coming and that was only 200mg for 5 days. I'll weigh myself on the 14th but not be bothered if it's higher or lower than now.

Just want to say thank you for all the help guys, none of you have to take the time out of your day to answer questions I have. I appreciate it and I hope even if my log dosent help anyone in the future, your guys answer deffo will.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnhancedNow23 For This Useful Post:

Trump (11-08-2018),Viduus (11-08-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Viduus View Post
    To be clear, I didn’t mean to copy him 100%. Everybody is different and we all know we have to figure our own bodies out. I’m just pointing out his experience is a good “roadmap” for you as you tweak things for yourself.

Even though it doesn’t directly apply there’s forum members like “Bigdog” that I looked to for inspiration when I was losing weight. Some of these guys have done things that are mind blowing.
    I'll check out his thread, never heard of him I'm new but I'll go check it out thank you, and yeah I'm listinging to trump and using all the logs I've read as guidence/ a roadmap to success.

P.S to who ever told me to get my retro gem checked out thank you I will after this has ended, I think I have the most stubborn fat in the world haha.

Im gonna post a average day food intake in a few minutes Any pointers I'm missing out on would anyone be able to point me in the right direction thank you.

Thanks
    If you’re serious, don’t post an average day. Use MyFitnessPal and track absolutely everything for a few days.

95% of the time the lack of fat loss is due to your brain sneaking things in. Butter on your toast. Milk in your protein shakes. Extra sugary barbecue sauce. You’ll record chicken & rice but forget to account for oil the chicken is fried in.

You took the time to figure out the formula for your blood levels of DNP over X days. Put that same mental energy into meal prepping and tracking your cals. It’ll become second nature and you’ll hit your goals faster then you can imagine.

Well maybe not as fast as you’re hoping for results but you get my point

Elite
    Thanks
    This is is what he needs to do when coming off DNP while on it as long as you don’t eat everything in sight your will lose body fat no matter what.

It is possible to out eat DNP from what I have read, one guy tried it and out ate it until about 750mg a day once he got to that dose there was nothing he could do to out eat the stuff. Retarded experiment but I guess he had a reason

If you’re serious, don’t post an average day. Use MyFitnessPal and track absolutely everything for a few days.

95% of the time the lack of fat loss is due to your brain sneaking things in. Butter on your toast. Milk in your protein shakes. Extra sugary barbecue sauce. You’ll record chicken & rice but forget to account for oil the chicken is fried in.

You took the time to figure out the formula for your blood levels of DNP over X days. Put that same mental energy into meal prepping and tracking your cals. It’ll become second nature and you’ll hit your goals faster then you can imagine.

Thanks

Okay will try that. Just water when I do protein shakes hahah

Thanks
    This is is what he needs to do when coming off DNP while on it as long as you don’t eat everything in sight your will lose body fat no matter what.

It is possible to out eat DNP from what I have read, one guy tried it and out ate it until about 750mg a day once he got to that dose there was nothing he could do to out eat the stuff. Retarded experiment but I guess he had a reason
    Really? You can out eat DNP that's crazy, very stupid experiment

Elite
    Thanks
    Read another thread somewhere where 2 guys ate what they wanted and drank beer every night and still lost fat. Not something you want to try but it gives you an idea of the potency of the poison

Quote Originally Posted by EnhancedNow23 View Post
    Really? You can out eat DNP that's crazy, very stupid experiment

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast