21 Day DNP LOG 23 Years old Average fitness

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score
Hello all,

This is my first ever log of any kind, So let me start off with some stats.

Any previous Substances?: Clenbuterol for 2 weeks twice about 2 years ago
Height: 5"11
Weight: 196lbs
Waist: 34inch
BF: 16% (I can see some definition of abs and a online calculator has put me at this bf)
LBM: 169lbs

My goal here is to see how effective DNP is. This will be completely true with no fake information regarding how much i have actually lost. I used to go to gym about a year ago. Personal issues have stopped me going. I still do HiiT at home at least once a week to help keep my metabolism up. I dont eat healthy at all i generally dont like vegetables and hardly eat them. I tend to only eat breakfast and dinner. I have used online caloric calculators and i should be eating 2500 a day to maintain even though i believe i eat less. In the last year i have gained over 20lbs, But i know i have never looked leaner in my life than i do now, Always been kinda chubby but with a good amount of muscle just hidden. So im not sure how 20lbs has been gained but my bf% has gone down?

Amway on to the diet I will be aiming to eat around 1500 calories a day.
150-170G Protein
60G Fat
80G Carbs

The supplements i will be taking are as follows;
Vitamin C - 1000-3000mg a day
Vitamin E - 700-1000IU a day
ZMA (mainly for magnesium) - 1000-1500 a day
One good Multivitamin

I will also be drinking around 2-3 gallons of water (8-10 liters of water)

Each DNP Capsule is 200MG

Will update daily if people want me too.

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score
Day 1# Current Dosage: 200MG

I took one pill yesterday at about 2PM along with my other supplements

Felling slightly hotter, Thought i had a red rash on my chest but appears to just be a mark and has since gone.
Drinking alot of water as i have read its very important on dnp. Not sure if i should weigh my self every morning or at the end of this 3 week cycle?
Sleep was very difficult as i kept having to go to the bathroom every hour cause of how much water i have drank. Was sweating like crazy and since im in the UK and its freezing this time of year that must be the DNP working

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Curious to see how this goes. I’m nowhere near an expert but I’ll throw my 2cents in. (Trump is the last to really run it)

*standard disclaimer: why ingest a poison instead of adjusting your nutrition? Now that I’ve said it, we can ignore it.

From a lot of the learning I’ve done anything over 2 weeks seems to be pushing things health-wise.

Ive also heard of a few people having weird electrolyte issues after they’ve stopped using it. In both the cases it was older people prepping comps. No provable correlation but it’s a pattern I’ve been seeing.

On a side note, is your reason for not wanting to go to the gym something you’re open to sharing or getting help on? I’ll respect your privacy but it sounds like that’s something some of the board members might be able to help you with.

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score
Day 2# Current Dosage: 200MG

I should mention day 1 and day 2 are today which is day 2 as yesterday i didn't have the idea to do a DNP log so last nights sleep was this morning that i woke up covered in sweat :)

So i have decided to space my supplements out during the day as i think it'll have a better effect than taking like 10 at once. I have taken my 200MG with food at around 10am. I feel slightly hotter not much of a difference though. I know it takes time to accumulate so hoping to see if i can handle sides at 200MG so i can move up. Going to do around 30 of cardio, Not HIIT just LISS type of cardio maybe walking not sure yet, But i want to help this process and do cardio everyday. My diet so far is on point and im happy about that.

Every 2 minutes my mouth gets dry and i have to drink ive never experienced anything like this. I could drink a whole cup of water and 5 mins later need another cup! Good job i have my 2.2 Liter jug with me i will try to fill it up and drink it all 5 times throughout the day.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB.

Lots of guys get the rash while on DNP - bit of benadryl usually clears it up if it doesn't go away on its own, and its a bit early for ye to have any reaction after just one capsule.

Couple tings...

First, for yer height / weight, 1500 cals seems low. Unless yer largely sedentary, I'd start with a TDEE calculation and consider keeping yer cals at maintenance in order to truly assess the effect of the DNP. THIS site sez yer near to 2200 cals at maintenance, if yer sedentary.

Next, just...why again ye want to muck about with DNP in the first place? While DNP isn't the 'instant death' that some will have ye believe, its not risk free either. With just the incorporation of a reasonable diet ye'll get good results - particularly at yer age. Yer stats aren't too bad and yer still in yer prime years for muscle growth - aside from just curiosity, I really dont see any need for DNP based on the intel ye shared.

My $.02 - let the Bros here help ye with a diet, lets talk about what type of exercise ye can do given yer personal situation and leave the DNP out of it.

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score
Hello thanks for the advice,

I have a extremely stubborn body when it comes to loosing fat. I can gain muscle like its no ones business but fat wont leave my body. I have tried Keto, Intermittent Fasting, Low Carb, Low Fat, Even just 500 cal less and exercising my body is very stubborn. I believe DNP is hyped up to be dangerous if used IMPROPERLY im of the mind anything can be safe is used correctly, hell ive seen people injecting lethal snake poison and not dying because they either dilute it or slowly let their body get used to it. The reason is im just no where near a gym haha i live kind of in the country plus its easier to workout at home tbh. I will soon be moving to a city where there is a gym but that wont be for a few months.

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score
I really appreciate your advice, I will be getting my diet more in check and exercise more. But as of this moment a gym isnt a option. I dont drink or do party drugs or smoke or even drive. I really dont do alot of things that are far more deadly. I know its not the smartest thing to be doing but i wont ever take steroids im just tired of working months for very little results. I promise you i can eat 1500 cal and exercise and still not loose weight. Maybe i have a slow thyroid or my metabolism has been permanently slowed down by eating a few hundred calories less than maintenance for years not sure.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I would advise getting your estrogen levels checked with some bloodwork. I had very slightly elevated levels and I believe it was the cause of me holding some extra water and fat.

As soon as I got that in check my body responded.

On that note, are you retaining water? Could be more water and not fat.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I would advice getting your estrogen levels checked with some bloodwork. I had very slightly elevated levels and I believe it was the cause of me holding some extra water and fat.

*advise

dammit you’re smart.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
*advise

dammit you’re smart.

When I was scrolling paste the quote I notice that. Then saw your massage /s ;)

Seriously though, grammar and spelling has always been my biggest regret in school. POB is teaching me.

Last edited:

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score
I would advise getting your estrogen levels checked with some bloodwork. I had very slightly elevated levels and I believe it was the cause of me holding some extra water and fat.

I will get that checked out soon thank you, Im sure its fat but definitely a decent amount of water aswell. How did you fix your estrogen levels? What did the doctors do for you?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I will get that checked out soon thank you, Im sure its fat but definitely a decent amount of water aswell. How did you fix your estrogen levels? What did the doctors do for you?

Get your thyroid checked too. One of the only reasons why the “rules don’t apply to you” (ie cant lose fat) would be hypothyroid.

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score
Get your thyroid checked too. One of the only reasons why the “rules don’t apply to you” (ie cant lose fat) would be hypothyroid.

Will get it checked out after cycle :)

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
When you’re ready, let us know. We’ll tell you what tests will covert thyroid and E levels. When you post your results we can tell you what might help.

Personally I don’t want to play a role in you diving in and crashing your e2 without getting bloodwork. DNP folks are another level of crazy :)

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score
When you’re ready, let us know. We’ll tell you what tests will covert thyroid and E levels. When you post your results we can tell you what might help.

Personally I don’t want to play a role in you diving in and crashing your e2 without getting bloodwork. DNP folks are another level of crazy :)

We are very crazy haha :) Would a blood test on DNP mess it up?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
what are you going to do when your dnp run ends and you gain back the weight you lost on the cycle? then adress your nutrition and training? not tryin to be a dick just keepin it real dude

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score
what are you going to do when your dnp run ends and you gain back the weight you lost on the cycle? then adress your nutrition and training? not tryin to be a dick just keepin it real dude

Typically from the logs i have read the weight wont come back its not like some crazy diet where you **** you ur metabolism, I will keep my diet the same and keep the weight off hopefully. If im wrong then the log is here i will keep it updated :)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Typically from the logs i have read the weight wont come back its not like some crazy diet where you **** you ur metabolism, I will keep my diet the same and keep the weight off hopefully. If im wrong then the log is here i will keep it updated :)

ok, best of luck, just know the only way to truly get where you want to be is with a long term consistent diet that works for you and hard work in the gym ;)

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
We are very crazy haha :) Would a blood test on DNP mess it up?

I wouldn’t trust anything while on DNP and maybe even a little while after. It messes with things at a pretty low level and god only knows how your body’s feedback systems respond.

If money wasn’t a problem I’d test it during and after for the sake of science but that’s just me.

New Threads