21 Day DNP LOG 23 Years old Average fitness

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score
Still 18 days is a long cycle at mostly 400mg with 5 days at 200 and 4 at 600 :)

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score
Sure is you gone passed my longest run already I think. Was 10 days only 2 at 500mg,

Well im only 9 days in im starting to feel the heat of 400 now, comes in hot flashes. We'll see the results soon :)

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score
Most threads aren’t back and forth between two users. He was making a playful point. UG requires thick skin and a tight bhole. Carry on...

�� yeah I was just trying to make it detailed this thread could turn a complete noob into one who uses DNP with relative safety

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Most threads aren’t back and forth between two users. He was making a playful point. UG requires thick skin and a tight bhole. Carry on...

You stay at UG long enough your butthole isn’t staying tight. Savvy?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Relative safety would be sticking to 200mg for the whole run like advised What your doing ain’t that and it’s more of a worry that someone will read this and think your approach is the way to dive into it.

�� yeah I was just trying to make it detailed this thread could turn a complete noob into one who uses DNP with relative safety

Last edited by a moderator:

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score
Relative safety would be sticking to 200mg for the whole run like advised What your doing ain’t that and it’s more of a worry that someone will read this and think your approach is the way to dive into it.

Yeah I guess

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score
Day 10+11 Current Dosage# 400MG

Both days seemed to have gone okay. Still seeing slight progress in the mirror, Peoplehave commented on my weight loss. 100% not a magic pill diet and exercise needed.

Starting to hate this drug, hardly sleeping waking up every hour in pools of sweat starts ****ing with your mental state, starting to feel insane. Still drinking a lot of water and getting my proteins, have decided to up my carbs as the workouts are killing me and I don't get heat sides from eating them. Had a few cheat meals prob around 4 over the 11 almost 12 days on this. Still only lost 5lbs on the scale it's not moving at all. Had a day I probably ate around 1000cal and the next morning still on 191lbs. Still nice to see progress. T-shirts are sculpting over my muscles now as opossed to my fat before. Feeling good just the nights are difficult.

next 2 days are going to be 400MG then 600MG for 4 days then the last day (18th) dropping to 200MG. Sweating like crazy at the littlest thing, Today my urine has been bright yellow no matter the amount I drink.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Still going with 600? 400 seems to be your sweat spot lol.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
And you thought 400mg would be a breeze, can’t even believe your contemplating upping your dose to 600mg you bit case. The yellow piss is prob your internal organs dehydrating cause your not drinking enough electrolytes to replace what your sweating and pissing out. I wouldn’t worry too much about the scale like I said before some people are different. You will prob lose another 5lb a week after you stop.

whats the reason of that last 200mg dose??

Day 10+11 Current Dosage# 400MG

Both days seemed to have gone okay. Still seeing slight progress in the mirror, Peoplehave commented on my weight loss. 100% not a magic pill diet and exercise needed.

Starting to hate this drug, hardly sleeping waking up every hour in pools of sweat starts ****ing with your mental state, starting to feel insane. Still drinking a lot of water and getting my proteins, have decided to up my carbs as the workouts are killing me and I don't get heat sides from eating them. Had a few cheat meals prob around 4 over the 11 almost 12 days on this. Still only lost 5lbs on the scale it's not moving at all. Had a day I probably ate around 1000cal and the next morning still on 191lbs. Still nice to see progress. T-shirts are sculpting over my muscles now as opossed to my fat before. Feeling good just the nights are difficult.

next 2 days are going to be 400MG then 600MG for 4 days then the last day (18th) dropping to 200MG. Sweating like crazy at the littlest thing, Today my urine has been bright yellow no matter the amount I drink.

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score
And you thought 400mg would be a breeze, can’t even believe your contemplating upping your dose to 600mg you bit case. The yellow piss is prob your internal organs dehydrating cause your not drinking enough electrolytes to replace what your sweating and pissing out. I wouldn’t worry too much about the scale like I said before some people are different. You will prob lose another 5lb a week after you stop.

whats the reason of that last 200mg dose??

Hopped on scale this morning, I'm not worrying about the scale it's just nice to see what's changed in 2 weeks I have gone up 2lbs and yeah I'm still doing it haha. Not sure I think I've mixed my pills up as after 4 days at 600 I only have 1 pill left so thought I might aswell use it, well I have the electrolyte coming so I'll use that instead of drinks and fruits and water.

No sweat last night at all and slept like a baby so not sure why. I can still see a difference in the mirror I'll do some before and after pictures because maybe I was lower than 16% body fat I'm not too sure I did some calculators online and that's what it's put me at. As well as looking at people with different bf percentages and comparing.

I have decided to do a 2nd run in December after I have given my body time to rest and heal I suppose. I'll document that one in 3 day increments as this is going to be the most detailed log I have written. I know everyone here will be calling me stupid for putting my body at risk but I truly have made up my mind so best thing to do is offer advice if you do wish too.

Thanks for continuing to follow this log.

EnhancedNow23

Reaction score
I honestly believe my body is stubborn to any outside drug. Most drugs don't work on me, and this will be a 18 day log and you will see my weight loss and it will most likely be a lot less than anyone else on DNP my diet really is okay, it's not perfect but I exercise regularly and do 30 mins of LISS everynight. And I'm 100% in a deficit

New Threads