members nominate SI's next moderator!

Z

Zeek

Once we hit 250 members we are going to add another moderator. This is your site guys and i really want you to have your say and also your help.

Lets get some nominations going and as we near the 250 mark I will put up a poll with the nominated members names for you all to vote on. Who you vote for will be private and not able to be seen that way no bad blood is started between our guys for whatever reason.

Please vote for who you think the best person would be to help the site grow as well as to look after the interests of the members.

Looking forward to your nominations!! I can't think of this ever being done on any site so this is a first!

Z

Zeek

I would love to have cobra as a mod but there is one little reason why that is not possible and I can't go into it on the open board. Think about it and I'm sure the reason will come to mind ;)

Experience and his guidance of people is incredible to say the least

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes I agree but he can't be one. Darkside or hurt

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember talking about I can't wait intill we hit 100 members now were talking about 250. Good job guys n gals!!

Also if your name is mentioned in here please make sure u say you don't want to be one if you don't.

Reaction score
I would love to have cobra as a mod but there is one little reason why that is not possible and I can't go into it on the open board. Think about it and I'm sure the reason will come to mind ;)

Experience and his guidance of people is incredible to say the least

hahaha my bad I got it now, just was the first name of a member I considered with more knowledge and experience is him...Dark will be my choice instead.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Colt would be a good mod imo as well.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I nominate georgia

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I vote 413. Dudes a pretty good student lol

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Figure we can get all the names and make a poll! Then everyone can vote on who they want. Should be the best way too!!! There are many guys here with mod potential.

Solid Snake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i would say Hurt, Georgia, or Darkside would all be good candidates.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd be privaledged herm but don't know if I have the time at this point in my life. Depends on what's all entailed in being a mod.

Darkside or hurt would be my 2 nominations. First would be Cobra but that obviously can't happen lol Georgia spends alot of time on here but seems to be in the wind. Actually a great mod would be bullseye if he spent more time on here.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you cant go wrong with hockey kid keeps it real ! Smart and will bend backwards to help Playa for moderator

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
G

Georgia

Thank you, thank you. I vote for Lulu, Hothead, and Pikiki. Representing the great state of Georgia & our military.

Reaction score
Thank you, thank you. I vote for Lulu, Hothead, and Pikiki. Representing the great state of Georgia & our military.

hahaha Feel your love Georgia but I`m not even close to become a MOD yet.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I vote dark or hurt Anyone of these two are for me the best for that position.

New Threads