3 nov results

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i went 2 for 3 (jumped the press command on the 3rd wtf? haven't done that in ages) post surgery pr 365 5 pnd pr not what i wanted but it was something. got some things to work on,i blows off the chest but at transition, it's like i hit a wall, gonna start working pin presses ..on another note anybody else suffer a little depression post meet. i don't know why but i am happy for about a hour post lift and then i get down, lasts a day or 2. buddy of mine took the federation record, blew it out by 20 pounds

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As long as your not in major surgery right now consider yourself a winner

Reactions: PFM

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Nothing to hang your head about there Ken. Bet even if you went 3 for 3, you wouldn't be ecstatic for any length of time. Just how it is; always left wanting more.

As for the post meet blues, any chance you're just over trained and mentally drained? For me, I was just happy it was over and looking forward to hitting Arbys and taking the next week off.

Last edited:

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
not over trained but sleep schedule was messed up, only about 3 hours before the meet so i was tired (could not relax) only 2nd meet back from the elbows and 1st were i was trying to really push it. slept 14 hours last night. it's funny if i had bombed icould understand a little better, oh well back in the gym tommorrow for a light chest day

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Congrats on the pr.

I don't think I've ever seen u press but something that helped my top end pressing strength was changing my bar path. Everyone says push back or Up towards your face. I think that's wrong. I started pushing straight up or even acted like I was pushing toward my feet and my lockout got so much stronger. It keeps the weight from shifting to your delts. Just something to think of or play around with a little. There's a video on here somewhere I made about it.

Good work Ken

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice job Ken. Pr is a pr.

Post meet blues is common. Don't buy into it and feed it. Eat good food not junk. Don't allow yourself to sleep excessively. And get to the gym

It will end.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
At our age Ken, just getting out there and doing what your doing is highly respected, good work man!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the PR Kenny! how's that ass looking?

New Threads