Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 Times in 1,160 Posts
    Btw- just saying that most people in America are overweight doesnt make that a normal thing. Most people in the rest of the world arent so what have you proven? Youve proven that Americans have a chit diet and are lazy as phuck. Not that it's easy to gain weight and hard to lose it.

Thanks
    I guess drink more water, eat more veggies. Maybe try making your meals bland or dry or not so great tasting, that always makes me lose my appetite.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,275 Times in 648 Posts
    Why would anyone want to lose there appetite?? Calories equals gains

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
    I guess drink more water, eat more veggies. Maybe try making your meals bland or dry or not so great tasting, that always makes me lose my appetite.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawg View Post
    Btw- just saying that most people in America are overweight doesnt make that a normal thing. Most people in the rest of the world arent so what have you proven? Youve proven that Americans have a chit diet and are lazy as phuck. Not that it's easy to gain weight and hard to lose it.
    Americans are some of the least lazy people in the world. in the United States, people don't take a 2 hr break for lunch so they can take a nap. the United States also doesn't rely on other countries to fund their military so their people can get 3-5 months of paid vacation.
    people in America are fat because of bad FDA control. a lot of shit ingredients are in American products that are banned in other countries. Vegetables and fruits are overpriced and don't have any flavor anyways because of genetic engineering and the control of big corporations over farms. calorie dense food is cheap and easy to get while nutritious low calorie meals are expensive and take more time to prepare. If food were cheaper and more accessible in Africa, you'd see a lot more fat people in Africa.
    aside from a growing teenager or bodybuilder, I have never heard someone say that they want to gain weight. Other than that, starving poor people in this world, bulimic people or French people who only care about puffing on a cigarette; I don't know of anybody saying, "I wish I could gain weight."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234