(HCG) Proper dose and timing

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Please forgive my lack of knowledge but if you are on TRT for many years without using HCG and decide to exit and return to your normal production. Will years of atrophy inhibit natural test production? Grant it we chose TRT because of low test levels but after years of dried up raisin nuts will there be damage that could have been prevented with use of HCG. Is it more about keeping the plumbing working then filling out a saggy sack on us old guys? LOL! Not disputing anything mentioned above. Just a question I rather have answered now then a doc telling me my balls are useless years from now. If that were the case I would just have them removed now cuz I am tired of jumping in my truck and sitting on the old saggy bastards as it is now. LMFAO!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol robot!

There is medical theory out there stating that dormant testicles are actually healthier then non dormant. It's kind of like washing your clothes, the more you wash them the more they fade but if you never wash them they never fade...stupid analogy I know, and remmeber it is just a theory. The truth is, coming back from hypogonadism is extremely difficult even with our advanced medicines. You may have a guy that's naturally producing 50 ng/dl, run him through a couple coarses of an hcg, hmg, clomid and nolva protocol and he might return to 300. Then he is classified as no longer being hypogonadal. But the truth is that his ng/dl before he ran any cycles or trt was 850. So ya he was brought back but he is still nowhere near baseline and trt resumes, or continued treatments. The only thing hcg protects is your testicles, has nothing to do with your pituitary gland which is where your lh and fsh signals from. We all know what those signals purposes are. I can see hcg helping the testicles stay ready to recieve the signals better by using hcg on trt but it is only a small part of the battle.

Besides, why would anyone want to come off trt? ;)

With all this being said, I would still run hcg rather than not.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea exactly Cs. I'm not a vet by any means but i do read a lot and that's just trying to figure out how the body works! There aRe many hormones in our bodys that have to do work to make our bodys healthy, and functioning properly. Once guys figure out what's going on makes it a lot easier to cycle. With that bein said its also a lot harder how to understand how the body works when were suppressed!! Two completely but similar ways. Just remember when doing research on a specific problem make sure your always get a.few different anwsers.

Reaction score
Lol robot!

There is medical theory out there stating that dormant testicles are actually healthier then non dormant. It's kind of like washing your clothes, the more you wash them the more they fade but if you never wash them they never fade...stupid analogy I know, and remmeber it is just a theory. The truth is, coming back from hypogonadism is extremely difficult even with our advanced medicines. You may have a guy that's naturally producing 50 ng/dl, run him through a couple coarses of an hcg, hmg, clomid and nolva protocol and he might return to 300. Then he is classified as no longer being hypogonadal. But the truth is that his ng/dl before he ran any cycles or trt was 850. So ya he was brought back but he is still nowhere near baseline and trt resumes, or continued treatments. The only thing hcg protects is your testicles, has nothing to do with your pituitary gland which is where your lh and fsh signals from. We all know what those signals purposes are. I can see hcg helping the testicles stay ready to recieve the signals better by using hcg on trt but it is only a small part of the battle.

Besides, why would anyone want to come off trt? ;)

With all this being said, I would still run hcg rather than not.

This above makes a lot of sense and even farther with this. According with a study of Dr Scallys on hypogonadal treatment even bring back a natural production of test on individual who has being on TRT or has falied to get natural production after AAS use if not guaranteed the patient on treatment will produce the same basline on test levels. If I will be on TRT ( wich prolly happen) the use of HCG is more benefial than what we may think. I say having your nuts on good shape and some how stimulate is a lot better than have them with atrophy.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn..Good info Cobra! Taking us back to school like Truancy officers!!

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Chip at Maximus had me at 250IU the day after my test shot along with an adex. When my nips got sore, he had me switch to 500IU the day before my shot and 1 adex 3 times per week. This fixed me up and when my bf% went lower (was very high) I went back to 250iu and an adex the day after injection. This keeps my estradiol between 25-30 and my test 1450-1500 while on high TRT dosage. I think my lh and fsh are fucked already though, part of why I am on trt to begin with.

I'll get it re checked with bloods when I go to my 150 ew trt dosage to dial in again.