(HCG) Proper dose and timing

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wanted to know how other guys on TRT are using HCG. What are you dosing at and when. For instance I started with 500iu(IM) day before Test Cyp. It was suggested to me to down size to say 250-300iu and order 5000 iu botlles instead of 11000iu. I must say I am unclear as to what benefits day before or after make. Personal opinions or scientific facts, all are are welcomed and appreciated. Also I still have an 11000iu bottle in fridge(foil bag from peptide shipment/no light) I have been using for about 11 weeks. Is this too long and do you think it's potentcy has degraded. Thanks guys!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If its mixed on bac water it should be good for over a month. Inject the stuff sub q. Faster absorption. As for injecting the day after pin: if you inject hcg before the test, the hcg will only have hours to trrigger the testes to produce test before been abruptly shutdown again by the spike of thest when u pin.
If you do it after, the spike has already happened and the hcg will have a longer effect kn endo production, preventing atrophy. I hope it makes sence.
As of dosing idk about trt, but on cycle you do 500 iu split into twice a week shots.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
To get started I pin 500iu eod until nutts are full this could just take 3 times or maybe 5 then I cut it back to 250iu Monday / Friday

Uh and bro sound like you fell for more BBer mumbo jumbo (thanj God I am a Powerlifter lol) I pin HCG at the sme time I pin HGH / Test / Masteron and anything eles I pin that day it make no difference nutts are full.

I forgot how big my nutts are and they are full enough to be heavy enough to see dangling at the bottom of the sac, prior to HCG my sac seem like it floated around lol compared to heaving nutts to hold it down!

I have not seen my nutts in years until of late!

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah that makes sense. I have read many times that HCG after test pin is normal protocol but my trt guy insisted day before. Not sure I am with the best TRT people. They seem to be having some legal issues and my last order was on 5-4-12 and still no fed ex delivery. Not one to bitch or send multiple emails so I waited until today to contact them. Said it would go out tonight. Only using them for HCG and b complex. Privatemdlabs for bloods and PEA for everything else. Better T/A and cheaper.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hey lulu...small corrections to your statement.

Sub q has a 5-10 min slower absorption rate then IM. Also absorption rate makes no difference with hcg/gear/hgh/ or any of the shit we do. Absorption rates only matter with medicine i.e. a seizure patient actively seizing, if you cant get an IV then the next route is IM. (unless you have atomizers of course)

also lulu it makes no difference at what time you pin hcg. Regardless of when you pin your test your lh and fsh signals are already reading .1 and they cant get any worse than that. Hcg is a replacement for your lh and has know bearing on what your body is doing so a spike in test isnt going to effect the exogenous lh signal.

Hope this clears up some things

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dame cobra u went deep player. U got goku knowledge:->

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hey lulu...small corrections to your statement.

Sub q has a 5-10 min slower absorption rate then IM. Also absorption rate makes no difference with hcg/gear/hgh/ or any of the shit we do. Absorption rates only matter with medicine i.e. a seizure patient actively seizing, if you cant get an IV then the next route is IM. (unless you have atomizers of course)

also lulu it makes no difference at what time you pin hcg. Regardless of when you pin your test your lh and fsh signals are already reading .1 and they cant get any worse than that. Hcg is a replacement for your lh and has know bearing on what your body is doing so a spike in test isnt going to effect the exogenous lh signal.

Hope this clears up some things

Good info! BTW, how long does it take for your body to adapt and require more hcg?

Reaction score
Good info! BTW, how long does it take for your body to adapt and require more hcg?

According with my reads and reaserch on this topic your body will not addapt or requiere more HCG others wise is how shut down your lh and fsh are after the suppresion during AAS cycle. Some guys can react well at a low dose when other individuals may need higher amounts of HCG. Depend on the type of steroid use during cycle will affetc or complicate the lh and fsh signal to get them back to a normal range.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Clarification - this is to suggest pinning HCG while on-cycle? Or just running a TRT-dose? (eg. 100-200 Mg Test weekly)

IIRC, Chrysler (not touting him as Gospel but he's an acknowledged expert in the area of TRT) suggested 500 IU HCG 2x weekly while on TRT.

While on-cycle however, I'm not sure I'd see the point in running any HCG as you're effectively shut-down, no?

- Savage

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good read fellas. Thanks. I have been wondering about this debate of using HCG for recovery or not.

Reaction score
While on-cycle however, I'm not sure I'd see the point in running any HCG as you're effectively shut-down, no?

- Savage

While on cycle the use of HCG is to prevent testes atrophy and to keep them stimulating (is this spelling is right?? lol) is not to get them back to normal but to avoid damage and make recovery faster too.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
While on cycle the use of HCG is to prevent testes atrophy and to keep them stimulating (is this spelling is right?? lol) is not to get them back to normal but to avoid damage and make recovery faster too.

Cheers, Pikki. This makes sense to me if one is going to cycle and then come off (PCT). For a TRT Brother, I'm thinking in spite of what Chrysler says that I can't see a need for HCG (eg. the testes will be shut-down due to the exogenous testosterone and will be that way so long as the person is on TRT). Any thoughts? I've heard others (Chrysler) suggest as you did that HCG keeps the tests 'stimulating' but they don't tend to elaborate as to what exactly is being stimulated. I'd welcome your input here.

Great post - thanks for sharing your insight!

- Savage

Reaction score
Well about TRT HCG use I`m not so familiar but I believe I read from someone here (if I don`t mistake) that they use HCG to avoid teste atrophy. I think there is in one more reson but I don`t like to post a guess, Hopefully someone on TRT wit more input will jump in here and provide the right info. Sorry about that I will look anyway if see I can find something usefull

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No worries and thanks for responding! Great topic!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well about TRT HCG use I`m not so familiar but I believe I read from someone here (if I don`t mistake) that they use HCG to avoid teste atrophy. I think there is in one more reson but I don`t like to post a guess, Hopefully someone on TRT wit more input will jump in here and provide the right info. Sorry about that I will look anyway if see I can find something usefull
helps with your lh signal. On cycle doesn't do much but before pct it gets your lh to start moving which in all helps get your nuts to start producing test.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
helps with your lh signal. On cycle doesn't do much but before pct it gets your lh to start moving which in all helps get your nuts to start producing test.

BigHerm, if on TRT would this be necessary? (eg. you never really come off the exogenous Test hence would trying to stimulate the testes be fruitless)

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well it would help on cycle for preventing testicular atrophy. But people don't realize when suppressed, your lh signal drops and says not to produce natural test. If you want to have a nice bulging nutsack run it. It doesn't hurt.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ya as big herm stated...the only reason guys use hcg on trt is to keep their nuts large. Not sure why thats a big deal as women dont look at your sack and say dam your nuts are tiny...they just say that about your cock. Anyway, your testicles will not make endogenous testosterone while on exogenous testosterone, although it does produce intra-testicular testosterone.... so hcg pretty much has one benefit...testicular size!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Makes sense, CS. I'm game - I don't bang with my nuts so I'll skip it :) (am on TRT)

New Threads