Caffeine: you’re doing it wrong

Camoninja

Reaction score
1 - 4 scoops of Mr Hyde tends to give me enough energy to hit the gym for a while. I'm gonna have to look into caffeine pills as a replacement though.

Reaction score
Caffeine has been consumed for hundreds of years and has health benefits it could be viewed as a non-essential nutrient. Its effect as a stimulant, if used correctly is useful to fuel intense workouts.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
1 - 4 scoops of Mr Hyde tends to give me enough energy to hit the gym for a while. I'm gonna have to look into caffeine pills as a replacement though.

there's 420mg in 1 scoop of Hyde, so 1680mg/4 scoops... are you insane???

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
My prework our I use when I am ****ed at work to get me through a workout is 300mg caffeine and I feel like it was cooked by Walter white it’s that insane

there's 420mg in 1 scoop of Hyde, so 1680mg/4 scoops... are you insane???

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also worth noting that most of the unwanted side-effects that people experience on relatively high doses of caffeine can be offset by L-theanine.

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Double espresso left to go cold and mixed with my morning chocolate protein shake Is all the caffeine I need

Wondering why I never thought to do this

Reaction score
Not sure if you guys are still interested in the original topic, but a cool article came out today in strongerbyscience and it's about caffeine. (strongerbyscience com/caffeine/?__s=ro7sm7ftkbm6znccvhyi)

It probably has more than anyone needs to know, but just in case.

Sorry for the links, I don't have enough posts to share whole URLs.

Reaction score
I wouldn't **** with high-dose caffeine, unless you want to have a heart-attack early. I've been in construction and seen YOUNG guys have heart-attacks from Redbull. ****ing no. Nowadays I won't even do Bang or Rockstar, I've gotten heart weirdness on both of those while at work or the gym.

New Threads