Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Hi guys, I really appreciate your input!

My diet is pretty clean.

I eat in the morning 1 egg with like 5 egg whites, a cup of coffee with almond milk and half of a toast, wheat bread, and half avocado.

Protein Shake, zero carb type, after my workout. Which is from 12-1:30. Crossfit and 30 minutes of extra lifting.

Lunch: Either 8-14 oz of red meat, chicken or lean pork loin. and a tomato/or broccoli. No carbs

Dinner: 4 Eggs and veggies or another 8 -10 oz of chicken or red meat or fish and 2 cups of veggies, broccoli, tomato or sweet potatoes. If not a cup of black beans.

I dont drink sodas, juices or any processed sugar at least 5 days a week.

My cheat day consist in going to the restaurant, but I wont eat pizza, fries, burgers, hot dogs or any fried food.
    I will eat some bread or quinoa for carbs, and maybe have a glass of scotch or hard cider. With protein, fish tacos, shrimp cocktail, steak or chicken.

I know my body and this has worked before to maintain lower bf, but due to a car accident where I some of the discs of my spine, around the neck area, fissured I didnt work out for 2 months and I put weight.

Now I go to the gym 3-5 times a week. And I cant loose BF I keep gaining muscle and I dont want that because the BF it doesnt go away.

That is why I am trying to do a cutting cycle.

Week 1-12: Test P 300-500 MG /Wk
    Week 1-12: Tren A or E, whichever is better for cutting. That is why I want your advice.
    Week 9-12 (4Weeks): Var 50-60 MG day.

So is this ok, and when do I need to take Arimedx, clomid and HCG.

Also what tren is better for cutting?

Thanks!

Thanks
    One thing for sure is that I know I had low T levels in my first cycle, because for 2 years working pretty hard doing crossfit and lifting a lot my BF didn't go down that much, and when I took my first shot of Test. I felt the difference instantly.

So I might have low t levels as well, but I don't want to do Test only since my body tends, by nature, to hold water not mater what. And I have read that Test makes you retain water.

Thanks in advance guys!

Super Moderator/Fierce Fighter jennerrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,584 Times in 2,692 Posts
    May I ask what type of red meats are you eating?

DO FUUCKING WORK! STRENGTH FIRST BOSTON!

Thanks
    Flank Steak, ribeye, trip tip mostly, also pork chops, chicken and sometimes shrimp

Elite
    Thanks
    From personnel experience my last cut I used 200mg test per week and 600mg tren ace per week, I loved it. The idea is the test is just to replace your suppressed natural levels while the tren does the work for you. This was advised to me by several more experienced guys on this forum and it worked a treat. The Var wont harm the cycle but might not be necessary

Quote Originally Posted by ELmataor View Post
    Hi guys, I really appreciate your input!

My diet is pretty clean.

I eat in the morning 1 egg with like 5 egg whites, a cup of coffee with almond milk and half of a toast, wheat bread, and half avocado.

Protein Shake, zero carb type, after my workout. Which is from 12-1:30. Crossfit and 30 minutes of extra lifting.

Lunch: Either 8-14 oz of red meat, chicken or lean pork loin. and a tomato/or broccoli. No carbs

Dinner: 4 Eggs and veggies or another 8 -10 oz of chicken or red meat or fish and 2 cups of veggies, broccoli, tomato or sweet potatoes. If not a cup of black beans.

I dont drink sodas, juices or any processed sugar at least 5 days a week.

My cheat day consist in going to the restaurant, but I wont eat pizza, fries, burgers, hot dogs or any fried food.
    I will eat some bread or quinoa for carbs, and maybe have a glass of scotch or hard cider. With protein, fish tacos, shrimp cocktail, steak or chicken.

I know my body and this has worked before to maintain lower bf, but due to a car accident where I some of the discs of my spine, around the neck area, fissured I didnt work out for 2 months and I put weight.

Now I go to the gym 3-5 times a week. And I cant loose BF I keep gaining muscle and I dont want that because the BF it doesnt go away.

That is why I am trying to do a cutting cycle.

Week 1-12: Test P 300-500 MG /Wk
    Week 1-12: Tren A or E, whichever is better for cutting. That is why I want your advice.
    Week 9-12 (4Weeks): Var 50-60 MG day.

So is this ok, and when do I need to take Arimedx, clomid and HCG.

Also what tren is better for cutting?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,932 Times in 2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    From personnel experience my last cut I used 200mg test per week and 600mg tren ace per week, I loved it. The idea is the test is just to replace your suppressed natural levels while the tren does the work for you. This was advised to me by several more experienced guys on this forum and it worked a treat. The Var wont harm the cycle but might not be necessary
    I didn’t realize you had ran 600 of tren to my 350. I’ll never let you look better than me again mate! High dose cheater...

Jacked and Bearded

Elite
    Thanks
    I very much doubt I have ever or will ever look better than you. Better looking yes but not better build

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    I didn’t realize you had ran 600 of tren to my 350. I’ll never let you look better than me again mate! High dose cheater...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

Jin (11-09-2018),Viduus (11-10-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,932 Times in 2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    I very much doubt I have ever or will ever look better than you. Better looking yes but not better build
    Wow. Talk about going for the low hanging fruit for a victory.

Jacked and Bearded

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

Robdjents (11-09-2018)

Thanks
    Thanks for the advice Trump. Can you please correct me if I'm wrong. But I was reading for the last 3 months that in a curing cycle you always run Test higher than Tren. Is that true or a myth?

I found that in another sites forums... But you have done it and if it worked that's greawhat type of test and Tren did u run?

And how often?

Did you take Arimidex and Clomid too?

Thanks!!

Thanks
    Also, what where your stats before and after the cutting cycle?

Thanks

Elite
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ELmataor View Post
    Also, what where your stats before and after the cutting cycle?

Thanks
    i am pretty sure I was 6ft 109kg before and after but with lower body fat. I believe low test high tren reduces the sides. It did for me anyway no noticeable sides at all

Thanks
    I like using all short acting esters when I cut, ie. tren acetate, Test prop. It helps because if you see or experience something you do or do not like, you can make adjustments quickly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast