Knot from hell

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Dont act like you don’t already have one....

Obviously I’d seen them in videos but I never knew what they were called until ShiftieGears enlightened me about Hitachi Wand Torture.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Trigger point therapy is quicker

correct sir.

they stab the shit out of you and then work the area a good bit. I get them in my traps, spine, sides of the neck & all of my lower back.

Wait til you find someone whose good at it, you wont leave that clinic. Ive been of 6 different PT's in my area and all sucked but one

The twitch or trigger goes fing nuts and they bob the needle down/on/off. The first few sessions you will feel like you put 1ml into a million spots but you get use to it quickly.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Trigger point therapy is quicker

Looks great but I don’t have anything to inject expect aas.
Hit it with a car buffer a few times a day and check your pec for tightness too.

Sometimes you can over-do it with lacrosse balls and foam rolling and on on on. You can get on it to much and end up aggravating it more.
Thanks man. Going to focus on opposing muscle groups. Starting with chest.
Maybe it's a tumor.......
Somebody already wished cancer on me and I beat it. That guy benched way more than you but since I beat my cancer he can’t even lift his arm to beat his dick.

Tread lightly.

Went to the hippy lesbian yoga yoga woman in my town. Had an hour full body that she does 90% with her feet. Very enjoyable and great general maintenance.

She even stepped on my balls (accident?) a couple times and I did not have to pay extra.

There was some temporary and promising relief when she really focused on my pecs.

I am dreading another shitty night of sleep on the couch but IDGAF so long as my workouts go well. Pulled 505 for 4 today.

Later this week: my first visit to a chiropractor.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I've found that nothing but chiro works when it gets that bad..not even muscle relaxers. Once you get an adjustment or two, other things like heat, meds, massage starts to help again. If you can find a Japanese chiropractor big/strong enough, that first pop is gonna feel really good

Reactions: Jin

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've found that nothing but chiro works when it gets that bad..not even muscle relaxers. Once you get an adjustment or two, other things like heat, meds, massage starts to help again. If you can find a Japanese chiropractor big/strong enough, that first pop is gonna feel really good

I have a Japenese chiro and he does acupuncture.....he's okay.....Nothing to rant n rave about. But he only is 2 inches taller then my wife..?? No quite the big, strong guy you speak of.

He does do well tho, but comparing him to the deep needle/cupping from the PT, its not much. If i had the cash id see both.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
552f7e7442cf7a930d6cff0fc3f7d172.jpg
9bd182b3a5ca6d40f949b9da6a2fef6c.jpg

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
3ead5aac36a397adf2d6ce19d9a7c79f.jpg

Idk why it wouldn’t let me post three pics

But these are the tools. You just need someone who knows the craft

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
I don't have anything else to add except to say dude you have the hottest avatar I've ever seen.
Love it.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Somebody already wished cancer on me and I beat it. That guy benched way more than you but since I beat my cancer he can’t even lift his arm to beat his dick.

Tread lightly.

Just a quote from "Kindergarten Cop" Jin. I thought you might get the reference.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Just a quote from "Kindergarten Cop" Jin. I thought you might get the reference.

“it’s not a tuuuummahhh!”

i know, silly.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Eat multiple edibles and do somersaults,

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Woke up every hour last night. Sucked.

Got muscle relaxers from the hospital today.

Hopefully I can sleep tonight.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Jesus. Any idea how long this can last?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Woke up every hour last night. Sucked.

Got muscle relaxers from the hospital today.

Hopefully I can sleep tonight.

Feel like a visit to Chicago...?? Its about 32 deg here w a 14 mph wind. Its very nice

I get those too, Meloxicam. I try not to take them....I only touch the norco when im dying like it seems you are. If i get up more then 3 times in a night ill take a 3/4 pill. I take the Meloxicam much more often since it isn't practically poison.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Feel like a visit to Chicago...?? Its about 32 deg here w a 14 mph wind. Its very nice

I get those too, Meloxicam. I try not to take them....I only touch the norco when im dying like it seems you are. If i get up more then 3 times in a night ill take a 3/4 pill. I take the Meloxicam much more often since it isn't practically poison.

Hopefully my last post on this thread.

Muscle relaxers helped and were absolutely necessary. Nothing else worked. Was taking 1 pill 3x/day but now just taking one before bed.

Have a a couple days left. Get some tingling/pins & needles down my left arm but the pain is all but gone.

New Threads