looking for opinions

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
So once my work schedule goes back to normal, ill still be having a 4th night of work every other week. So my workout days will vary between 4 and 5 days straight that i can get to the gym.

Ive been doing PPL and enjoying it, but im wondering if there would be something that would work better with that kind of gym schedule.

as it is right now ill do push pull leg push and then have 3 days in a row off and then just pick back up with a pull day. This is for the weeks i can get there 4 days.

The 5 day weeks just add on the pull day and then 2 days in a row off and pick back up with legs.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
ME lower
DE upper
gpp
DE lower
ME upper

leave out the gpp on your 4 day weeks

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not sure what kind of facility you got, but if you have access to strongman equipment, an implement day would be cool.

Doesn't have to be anything crazy. A keg. A 50lb sandbag. A big ole tire etc... Thanks

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not sure what kind of facility you got, but if you have access to strongman equipment, an implement day would be cool.

Doesn't have to be anything crazy. A keg. A 50lb sandbag. A big ole tire etc... Thanks

oh what the ****.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
oh what the ****.

I know right?

I have dabbled a tiny bit before. Tool did a bunch too. It's ****ing horrible actually doing it. But after you are done you feel incredible.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Fasted cardio in the AM and crossfit class in the evening

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know right?

I have dabbled a tiny bit before. Tool did a bunch too. It's ****ing horrible actually doing it. But after you are done you feel incredible.

Full disclosure: I've actually seriously considered doing it because I'm a masochistic mother ****er. It kind of looks fun.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know right?

Us peasants call that labor.
We do it 48hrs a week. If you did it for 48hrs you would not feel incredible. You'd feel like shit. Like we do

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fasted cardio in the AM and crossfit class in the evening

"you over there, stop it." *throws a 10lb plate at you while you're kipping*

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score

None of that stuff, I’m at golds...there is a tire but it’s not that big.

New Threads