How do you choose your doses?

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
About to start my winter cycle. I've done probably 9 or 10 cycles over the years.
Just wondering how you choose a,dose? I know some depends on,goals .
First off I got,divorced and lost weight I,am 5 foot 10 and 185 now. Really lean.
My plan is 600 test 400 deca and going to try anadrol at 25 ed .
To me seems fine .... I,have been up to 220 pounds in the past . not looking for that again at 49 years old.
Maybe 205.
Seems some guys dose a bunch not sure if,its worth the sides

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how long has it been since your last cycle, and what was it?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi, I can only speak for myself. For example for when I started cycling I did 500mg for 3 cycles and when I got to my fourth cycle 500mg I notice my gains wasn't the same.
So I increase it to 750mg and that's when I noticed the change in my power, in my pump, aggression aka over all well being. I knew at this moment 750mg is what I can handle and didn't get any sides and my gains were very noticeable. There's no rush in this hobby, take ur time . Keep using 600mg until the gains aren't the same. Be mindful other things come in play, rest diet training.. which means dont start increasing the mgs if everything else isnt up to par.

If your taking big brakes within cycles per say 1 cycle a yr.. 600mg will be enough

Last edited:

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
having done nandrolone cycles without test

test cycles without nandrolone

and stacked together 50/50

the test at higher doses is harder on my system

not saying everyone is the same but 50/50

test to nandrolone or nandrolone higher than test seems more logical imo

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think your current dose protocol is just fine based on your goal weight. Depending on how you're planning your diet you might even surpass that so keep an eye on your calorie consumption. you're still gonna have to increase calories.

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
At first it's the experience of others. After that it's your own experience. Depending on where you're at with your comfort level, you may have to find out how much is too much to find out how much is enough; assuming you want to push the envelope.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
At first it's the experience of others. After that it's your own experience. Depending on where you're at with your comfort level, you may have to find out how much is too much to find out how much is enough; assuming you want to push the envelope.

This exactly for me.

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks everyone ... Gunna stick with what I posted ... I was just curious . like i said I used to be alot bigger natty.
I see 750 test seems high for what i want to get to. Cant wait to see the difference between dbol and anadrol.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks everyone ... Gunna stick with what I posted ... I was just curious . like i said I used to be alot bigger natty.
I see 750 test seems high for what i want to get to. Cant wait to see the difference between dbol and anadrol.

How about doing a log?
I'd follow it?..

Reaction score
Doses have been chosen after finding what works over time. What doses, when combining certain compounds cause sides.
We are our own experiment and everyone is different.
Doses will also depend on how long a cruise or break was.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Eh, depends on the dosing on my gear. 250 test e I'll do 500, 300 and I'll run it at 600. And personally I'd prefer dbol to drol. I never noticed the huge difference between them that some have. And dbol makes ya feel great. But try them Abombs. They do the trick!

New Threads