Backfilling SLIN Pins

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
What gauges have you successfully used with a oil(cottonseed or sesame)based test? I currently use a standard 23g but would like to switch to SLIN so I can change up my inj. sites more often.

Merlin

Reaction score
I have used 29g before. Some people complain of the fill time, but if you backfill you bypass this. There is the concern with breaking sterility of the plunger when back filling. Need to be familiar with the signs and symptoms of infection regardless of backfilling or not when putting a foreign substance into your body. TONS of members on here use SLIN pins to inj. It is preferred to have a lower % bf to increase the uptake of the substance ensuring it will enter into the muscle, however even if it is injected in the subcutaneous tissue you will still absorb the gear.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I do this 90 percent of the time now. Shoulders, traps, pecs, and tris seem to take really well.

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds good. I am getting sick of glutes,shoulders,quad injections. Using a SLIN will definitely give me more freedom to hit more sites. Sterility will be a priority.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use the 29g for my trt. They work great & it's a nice change from the larger 3cc pins.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I couldve sworen you got advice on this?

You can backload your slin pins, its not a big deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
POB saved my ass when I was in the woods with a prefilled syringe, no needle and an extra slin pin.

If it wasn’t for that kind of situation, I’d just order different needles. Why go through all that hassle? Takes forever too...

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gear keeps some if not most from sleeping.....................................................................:D

Reactions: Jin

New Threads