Clenbuteral protocol for quick weight loss

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
push ups, pull ups, crunches... all exercises that you get better at the more you do them. So do them everyday, and run your ass off.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Clen will not make a damn bit of difference for what you’re trying to accomplish. It’s pennies on a $100 bill.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
There isnt much more that can be said.

Diet, cardio, ephedrine. You want to try clen. By all means. Thats ultimately your decision. But, like stated above, 25lbs in 7/6 weeks... no. Not a realstic goal. 12 lbs yes.

You either, did too much too quickly and, your body stalled and now, you have no room to make any changes.

I have zero suggestions on losing 25lbs in 7 weeks. Other then. Its unrealistic. And i am not trying to put you down.

Either get to work and manage your cardio with ephedrine. Clen. Whatever you want because. Its your decsions on what you want to do to hit this goal. You can try fasting as well. Thats all i got for you kid. Good luck!

agentk

Lady Member
Reaction score
I am sorry I did some math wrong! I thought it was 2.5lbs a week instead of 3.43! That is too much a week, I agree.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I have zero suggestions on losing 25lbs in 7 weeks. Other then. Its unrealistic. And i am not trying to put you down.

I dropped 20 pounds in 6.5 weeks between feb 1st and March 15th of this year.

I was lifting and not using EC. Strict diet etc. and that was probably the most efficient period.

Maybe naked and afraid style dieting could have done more but that was about as far fast as I could push it.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I dropped 20 pounds in 6.5 weeks between feb 1st and March 15th of this year.

I was lifting and not using EC. Strict diet etc. and that was probably the most efficient period.

Maybe naked and afraid style dieting could have done more but that was about as far fast as I could push it.

And how was weight loss after that?

And men typically lose more and quicker, than women.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
And how was weight loss after that?

And men typically lose more and quicker, than women.

I dropped 50+ pounds over 9 non-consecutive months with (excludes a 2 month maintenance phase so 11 total)

I am cherry picking the best period and the one that made the easiest math :)

I was pretty balls out and dedicated. Was running a Spongy’s diet with almost 100% compliance.

Still wasn’t enough to meet her goals but it’s possible if you include a bunch of unhealthy strength destroying antics on top of it.

I agree with you that a healthier Plan B is advised.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
hey now...................watch it mister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Ill punch him right in the dick and then, we'll see whos talking.

I am a victim of period binges. I get a horrible sweet tooth generally around ovulation and, another bad one like right before my period comes. I am thankful that my perioda have come to non existent. They can go and eff themselves.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Ill punch him right in the dick and then, we'll see whos talking.

I am a victim of period binges. I get a horrible sweet tooth generally around ovulation and, another bad one like right before my period comes. I am thankful that my perioda have come to non existent. They can go and eff themselves.

Point proven........ :)

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I’m in a caloric deficit, taking EC, and training hard (no cardio), the fat just melts off.

nothing is magic, you still have to check all the boxes (well except tren, tren is glorious)

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
agentk,

I'm telling you from someone who has used Clen & T3 together; at best for me it may have amounted to a 1-2 lb additional loss. There is no easy answer here and you have a big up hill battle. I do wish you the best though and please come back around and let us know how this story ended.

New Threads