Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48
  1. #1
    Lady Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Clenbuteral protocol for quick weight loss

    I am a 21 year old female and I was in the USMC PLC program for officers, which if you fail height and weight you get taped for body fat percentage which needs to be under 26%. I am at 25% using the taping method which is still not accurate and with an ultrasound method I am at 23%. I now want to enlist. I am 5' 3" and weigh 170lb currently. I need to weigh 146lb. I have a nutritionist and are on a diet. I do cardio 5x a week and strength 3x doubling up and doing morning and night workouts. I passed the PT test for officers with a 280 out of 300. I believe I could make a 300 on the enlisted test. None of that matters except I need to be 146lb. My weight has leveled out. I have done some research on Clenbuterol. Women should start with 20mcg and increase by 20mcg every 2 days not to exceed 120mcg. The most common cycle being 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with a steady, incremental dosing scheme. I have also looked into all the negative side effects. Any thought and advice would be appreciated?

  2. #2
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,495
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts
    Originally Posted by agentk View Post
    I am a 21 year old female and I was in the USMC PLC program for officers, which if you fail height and weight you get taped for body fat percentage which needs to be under 26%. I am at 25% using the taping method which is still not accurate and with an ultrasound method I am at 23%. I now want to enlist. I am 5' 3" and weigh 170lb currently. I need to weigh 146lb. I have a nutritionist and are on a diet. I do cardio 5x a week and strength 3x doubling up and doing morning and night workouts. I passed the PT test for officers with a 280 out of 300. I believe I could make a 300 on the enlisted test. None of that matters except I need to be 146lb. My weight has leveled out. I have done some research on Clenbuterol. Women should start with 20mcg and increase by 20mcg every 2 days not to exceed 120mcg. The most common cycle being 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with a steady, incremental dosing scheme. I have also looked into all the negative side effects. Any thought and advice would be appreciated?
    A lot of people make light of using clen and frankly it sucks. If you are going to lean on a drug for help, use ephedrine and caffeine. We have a guide for using it somewhere here.

    You need to get with the fact that if you aren't losing weight that you need to cut cals more. Progress won't always be linear especially as a female, but dropping cals a little more should get things moving again.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

    BRICKS (11-12-2018),dk8594 (11-14-2018),German89 (11-13-2018),Hurt (11-14-2018),jennerrator (11-13-2018),NbleSavage (11-13-2018),ToolSteel (11-12-2018)

  4. #3
    Lady Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    I am trying not to make light of it as I have tried other "supplements" along with diet and exercise. I am now researching other options as I now need results. I working with a licensed and certified nutritionist and following her recommended diet. It is working but very slow and progress plateaus out quickly and somewhat frequently. I am in quite a calorie deficit already any lower I might start storing fat due to my body believing its starving. I will look harder for that guide as I did not find it before. Thanks for your thoughts.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to agentk For This Useful Post:

    jennerrator (11-13-2018)

  6. #4
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,495
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts
    Originally Posted by agentk View Post
    I am trying not to make light of it as I have tried other "supplements" along with diet and exercise. I am now researching other options as I now need results. I working with a licensed and certified nutritionist and following her recommended diet. It is working but very slow and progress plateaus out quickly and somewhat frequently. I am in quite a calorie deficit already any lower I might start storing fat due to my body believing its starving. I will look harder for that guide as I did not find it before. Thanks for your thoughts.
    Your body isn't going to think it's starving and store fat. Check out the ephedrine and caffeine. Forget the clen. It doesn't work as well as people make it sound
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

    German89 (11-13-2018),jennerrator (11-13-2018),Solomc (11-22-2018)

  8. #5
    Elite ToolSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Squatting in the curl rack
    Posts
    5,185
    Thanks
    5,991
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,625 Posts
    It’s literally calories in vs calories out.
    You can't inject wisdom

  9. #6
    Elite Gibsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    6,775
    Thanks
    7,719
    Thanked 7,612 Times in 3,801 Posts
    Solid advice given...
    Attachment 6762

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gibsonator For This Useful Post:

    Elivo (11-13-2018),ToolSteel (11-13-2018)

  11. #7
    Elite Elivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,206
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 993 Posts
    Nothing happens over night, even with whatever supp you take to help it along, diet and exercise are the main thing that will take the weight off, it sounds like you already know that but are looking for a quick fix and there isn’t one.
    Installing upgraded body, PLEASE WAIT....................................

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Elivo For This Useful Post:

    jennerrator (11-13-2018)

  13. #8
    Elite Viduus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Upper Midwest
    Posts
    2,576
    Thanks
    1,915
    Thanked 2,359 Times in 1,330 Posts
    Originally Posted by agentk View Post
    I am a 21 year old female and I was in the USMC PLC program for officers, which if you fail height and weight you get taped for body fat percentage which needs to be under 26%. I am at 25% using the taping method which is still not accurate and with an ultrasound method I am at 23%. I now want to enlist. I am 5' 3" and weigh 170lb currently. I need to weigh 146lb. I have a nutritionist and are on a diet. I do cardio 5x a week and strength 3x doubling up and doing morning and night workouts. I passed the PT test for officers with a 280 out of 300. I believe I could make a 300 on the enlisted test. None of that matters except I need to be 146lb. My weight has leveled out. I have done some research on Clenbuterol. Women should start with 20mcg and increase by 20mcg every 2 days not to exceed 120mcg. The most common cycle being 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with a steady, incremental dosing scheme. I have also looked into all the negative side effects. Any thought and advice would be appreciated?
    Can you give as an idea of the timeline with exact details for:

    Is there a deadline that’s mandatory or are you just excited to enlist?

    What was your starting weight and how long did it take to get to 170?

    Once you pass, do you have to re-qualify at any point? If so, when?

    Are there any drug screens?
    Best raw lifts on the platform
    Squat-60 Bench-Bar&one clip Deadlift-NA

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viduus For This Useful Post:

    dk8594 (11-14-2018),jennerrator (11-13-2018)

  15. #9
    Lady Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Deadline December 31st. Currently on track to be 158 at that time. Starting weight 178 but 32% body fat so I've gained muscle weight too. That took about 6 weeks. Do not have to requalify can do taping once I get past MEPs. Already did drug screen and its for recreational drugs mainly marijuana.

    PS. I've tried ephedrine and caffeine .

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to agentk For This Useful Post:

    jennerrator (11-13-2018)

  17. #10
    Moderator German89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,894
    Thanks
    4,476
    Thanked 3,951 Times in 1,972 Posts
    Up the ephedrine

    Take 20 mins pre cardio. High intensity cardio.

    Drop calories. If you're concerned about weight, stop lifting and solely focus on cardio.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to German89 For This Useful Post:

    jennerrator (11-13-2018),silvereyes87 (11-28-2018),Viduus (11-13-2018)

  19. #11
    Elite Viduus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Upper Midwest
    Posts
    2,576
    Thanks
    1,915
    Thanked 2,359 Times in 1,330 Posts
    24 pounds in two weeks? Is my math right?

    Youre trying to lose weight 6x faster then normally recommended.

    Assuming you have no way of delaying and doing things properly. I can’t imagine this being possible without some insane health risks.

    My thoughts:

    - Zero lifting. You want to burn muscle and fat.
    - Drop water weight at the end. You might even be able to get 10 pounds off with just that.
    - I’d defer to others for things like T3, clen, DNP
    Best raw lifts on the platform
    Squat-60 Bench-Bar&one clip Deadlift-NA

  20. #12
    Moderator German89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,894
    Thanks
    4,476
    Thanked 3,951 Times in 1,972 Posts
    Originally Posted by Viduus View Post
    24 pounds in two weeks? Is my math right?

    Youre trying to lose weight 6x faster then normally recommended.

    Assuming you have no way of delaying and doing things properly. I can’t imagine this being possible without some insane health risks.

    My thoughts:

    - Zero lifting. You want to burn muscle and fat.
    - Drop water weight at the end. You might even be able to get 10 pounds off with just that.
    - I’d defer to others for things like T3, clen, DNP
    24lbs in 2 weeks is unrealistic

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to German89 For This Useful Post:

    jennerrator (11-13-2018)

  22. #13
    Lady Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    24 lbs in 7ish weeks

  23. #14
    Lady Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    24 lbs in aproximately 7 weeks.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to agentk For This Useful Post:

    jennerrator (11-13-2018)

  25. #15
    Elite Viduus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Upper Midwest
    Posts
    2,576
    Thanks
    1,915
    Thanked 2,359 Times in 1,330 Posts
    Originally Posted by agentk View Post
    24 lbs in aproximately 7 weeks.
    Good call. I think I started panicking for you and switched it to December 1st in my head. I’ll have to think it through more when I have free time but I think the first two apply. Skip anything beyond EC.
    Best raw lifts on the platform
    Squat-60 Bench-Bar&one clip Deadlift-NA

  26. #16
    Elite Viduus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Upper Midwest
    Posts
    2,576
    Thanks
    1,915
    Thanked 2,359 Times in 1,330 Posts
    Originally Posted by Viduus View Post
    Good call. I think I started panicking for you and switched it to December 1st in my head. I’ll have to think it through more when I have free time but I think the first two apply. Skip anything beyond EC.
    Not sure what your current calories are but most likely you’ll need to drop them more. 3-4 pounds per week is at least a possibility if you aren’t worrying about muscle or having any strength/energy after.
    Best raw lifts on the platform
    Squat-60 Bench-Bar&one clip Deadlift-NA

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Viduus For This Useful Post:

    jennerrator (11-13-2018)

  28. #17
    Lady Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Originally Posted by Viduus View Post
    Not sure what your current calories are but most likely you’ll need to drop them more. 3-4 pounds per week is at least a possibility if you aren’t worrying about muscle or having any strength/energy after.
    I still need to maintain some strength as physical fitness test is 1 pull up, 55 crunches in 2 min and a 1.5 mile run to pass. I also have to do required workouts at the recruiter 2x a week. I am at a 1000-1200 calorie deficit per day with jumps up to 1600. I've also tried any where in between 400-800 calorie deficit. My doctor/nutritionist did blood work and thyroid and other things like nutrient type stuff all check out normal. I am hitting my macronutrient goals and have tried high protein and fat with no to little carbs and then a more rounded diet. I eat protein after a workout which is what Dr suggested. It doesn't seem like it would be this difficult. I also need to function in day to day life as I am in college still.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to agentk For This Useful Post:

    jennerrator (11-13-2018)

  30. #18
    Elite Elivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,206
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 993 Posts
    Keep in mind there is not magic bullet that will get what youre looking for, going to have to keep at it. Supps, well some supps can help but they wont take the place of effort.
    Installing upgraded body, PLEASE WAIT....................................

  31. #19
    Elite Viduus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Upper Midwest
    Posts
    2,576
    Thanks
    1,915
    Thanked 2,359 Times in 1,330 Posts
    2/3rds of that physical fitness test I’d consider cardio. Just do a few pull-ups each workout to make sure that doesn’t slip.

    Curious what Zilla or Spongy would recommend. I wouldn’t want to specifically advice on how low to go with the calories. Those guys have far more experience and you don’t have much margin for error.

    Even dumping water wait at the end has a lot of nuances to it. Anybody with more experience willing to chime in on that part?
    Best raw lifts on the platform
    Squat-60 Bench-Bar&one clip Deadlift-NA

  32. #20
    Elite Viduus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Upper Midwest
    Posts
    2,576
    Thanks
    1,915
    Thanked 2,359 Times in 1,330 Posts
    On a side note, you might want to consider creating a n intro post in the new members section and a log. Post the timeline and goal/requirement details at the top of the log.

    Some of the people whose advice you could really use might be skipping over this thread due to the title.
    Best raw lifts on the platform
    Squat-60 Bench-Bar&one clip Deadlift-NA

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viduus For This Useful Post:

    Elivo (11-14-2018),German89 (11-14-2018)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Need advice please - recommended dose for clen and t3!
    By annabeld35 in forum Fat Burning and Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-27-2016, 01:17 PM
  2. t3 with clen advice
    By HenchPanda91 in forum Fat Burning and Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-22-2015, 11:13 AM
  3. Clen: nothing...t3:nothing...clen+t3:???
    By Lendo in forum Fat Burning and Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 12:36 AM
  4. Clen Cycle Suggestions
    By LA1856 in forum Clenbuterol, Cytomel T-3, ECA Stacks, etc.
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 10:13 AM
  5. Real world results from T3/Clen
    By Spongy in forum Clenbuterol, Cytomel T-3, ECA Stacks, etc.
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 09:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •