Clenbuteral protocol for quick weight loss

agentk

Lady Member
Reaction score
I am a 21 year old female and I was in the USMC PLC program for officers, which if you fail height and weight you get taped for body fat percentage which needs to be under 26%. I am at 25% using the taping method which is still not accurate and with an ultrasound method I am at 23%. I now want to enlist. I am 5' 3" and weigh 170lb currently. I need to weigh 146lb. I have a nutritionist and are on a diet. I do cardio 5x a week and strength 3x doubling up and doing morning and night workouts. I passed the PT test for officers with a 280 out of 300. I believe I could make a 300 on the enlisted test. None of that matters except I need to be 146lb. My weight has leveled out. I have done some research on Clenbuterol. Women should start with 20mcg and increase by 20mcg every 2 days not to exceed 120mcg. The most common cycle being 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with a steady, incremental dosing scheme. I have also looked into all the negative side effects. Any thought and advice would be appreciated?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am a 21 year old female and I was in the USMC PLC program for officers, which if you fail height and weight you get taped for body fat percentage which needs to be under 26%. I am at 25% using the taping method which is still not accurate and with an ultrasound method I am at 23%. I now want to enlist. I am 5' 3" and weigh 170lb currently. I need to weigh 146lb. I have a nutritionist and are on a diet. I do cardio 5x a week and strength 3x doubling up and doing morning and night workouts. I passed the PT test for officers with a 280 out of 300. I believe I could make a 300 on the enlisted test. None of that matters except I need to be 146lb. My weight has leveled out. I have done some research on Clenbuterol. Women should start with 20mcg and increase by 20mcg every 2 days not to exceed 120mcg. The most common cycle being 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with a steady, incremental dosing scheme. I have also looked into all the negative side effects. Any thought and advice would be appreciated?

A lot of people make light of using clen and frankly it sucks. If you are going to lean on a drug for help, use ephedrine and caffeine. We have a guide for using it somewhere here.

You need to get with the fact that if you aren't losing weight that you need to cut cals more. Progress won't always be linear especially as a female, but dropping cals a little more should get things moving again.

agentk

Lady Member
Reaction score
I am trying not to make light of it as I have tried other "supplements" along with diet and exercise. I am now researching other options as I now need results. I working with a licensed and certified nutritionist and following her recommended diet. It is working but very slow and progress plateaus out quickly and somewhat frequently. I am in quite a calorie deficit already any lower I might start storing fat due to my body believing its starving. I will look harder for that guide as I did not find it before. Thanks for your thoughts.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am trying not to make light of it as I have tried other "supplements" along with diet and exercise. I am now researching other options as I now need results. I working with a licensed and certified nutritionist and following her recommended diet. It is working but very slow and progress plateaus out quickly and somewhat frequently. I am in quite a calorie deficit already any lower I might start storing fat due to my body believing its starving. I will look harder for that guide as I did not find it before. Thanks for your thoughts.

Your body isn't going to think it's starving and store fat. Check out the ephedrine and caffeine. Forget the clen. It doesn't work as well as people make it sound

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
It’s literally calories in vs calories out.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Nothing happens over night, even with whatever supp you take to help it along, diet and exercise are the main thing that will take the weight off, it sounds like you already know that but are looking for a quick fix and there isn’t one.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score

Can you give as an idea of the timeline with exact details for:

Is there a deadline that’s mandatory or are you just excited to enlist?

What was your starting weight and how long did it take to get to 170?

Once you pass, do you have to re-qualify at any point? If so, when?

Are there any drug screens?

agentk

Lady Member
Reaction score
Deadline December 31st. Currently on track to be 158 at that time. Starting weight 178 but 32% body fat so I've gained muscle weight too. That took about 6 weeks. Do not have to requalify can do taping once I get past MEPs. Already did drug screen and its for recreational drugs mainly marijuana.

PS. I've tried ephedrine and caffeine .

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
24 pounds in two weeks? Is my math right?

Youre trying to lose weight 6x faster then normally recommended.

Assuming you have no way of delaying and doing things properly. I can’t imagine this being possible without some insane health risks.

My thoughts:

- Zero lifting. You want to burn muscle and fat.
- Drop water weight at the end. You might even be able to get 10 pounds off with just that.
- I’d defer to others for things like T3, clen, DNP

German89

Elite
Reaction score
24 pounds in two weeks? Is my math right?

Youre trying to lose weight 6x faster then normally recommended.

Assuming you have no way of delaying and doing things properly. I can’t imagine this being possible without some insane health risks.

My thoughts:

- Zero lifting. You want to burn muscle and fat.
- Drop water weight at the end. You might even be able to get 10 pounds off with just that.
- I’d defer to others for things like T3, clen, DNP

24lbs in 2 weeks is unrealistic

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
24 lbs in aproximately 7 weeks.

Good call. I think I started panicking for you and switched it to December 1st in my head. I’ll have to think it through more when I have free time but I think the first two apply. Skip anything beyond EC.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Good call. I think I started panicking for you and switched it to December 1st in my head. I’ll have to think it through more when I have free time but I think the first two apply. Skip anything beyond EC.

Not sure what your current calories are but most likely you’ll need to drop them more. 3-4 pounds per week is at least a possibility if you aren’t worrying about muscle or having any strength/energy after.

agentk

Lady Member
Reaction score
Not sure what your current calories are but most likely you’ll need to drop them more. 3-4 pounds per week is at least a possibility if you aren’t worrying about muscle or having any strength/energy after.

I still need to maintain some strength as physical fitness test is 1 pull up, 55 crunches in 2 min and a 1.5 mile run to pass. I also have to do required workouts at the recruiter 2x a week. I am at a 1000-1200 calorie deficit per day with jumps up to 1600. I've also tried any where in between 400-800 calorie deficit. My doctor/nutritionist did blood work and thyroid and other things like nutrient type stuff all check out normal. I am hitting my macronutrient goals and have tried high protein and fat with no to little carbs and then a more rounded diet. I eat protein after a workout which is what Dr suggested. It doesn't seem like it would be this difficult. I also need to function in day to day life as I am in college still.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Keep in mind there is not magic bullet that will get what youre looking for, going to have to keep at it. Supps, well some supps can help but they wont take the place of effort.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
2/3rds of that physical fitness test I’d consider cardio. Just do a few pull-ups each workout to make sure that doesn’t slip.

Curious what Zilla or Spongy would recommend. I wouldn’t want to specifically advice on how low to go with the calories. Those guys have far more experience and you don’t have much margin for error.

Even dumping water wait at the end has a lot of nuances to it. Anybody with more experience willing to chime in on that part?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
On a side note, you might want to consider creating a n intro post in the new members section and a log. Post the timeline and goal/requirement details at the top of the log.

Some of the people whose advice you could really use might be skipping over this thread due to the title.

New Threads