Can men pass gear through sex

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
only the cream test..............................................................

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
only the cream test..............................................................

Jenn does have a valid point here that I would like to elaborate on. If your using a cream/jel that is transdermal, it can be passed by contact. This is one of the big reasons I went to TRT injections. It doesn't take much, remember that a male who is using one to two tubes a day is trying to achieve a TT around 600. A woman is around 50 ±.

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jenn does have a valid point here that I would like to elaborate on. If your using a cream/jel that is transdermal, it can be passed by contact. This is one of the big reasons I went to TRT injections.

Yep...it's told immediately when you're given it...but you know how a lot of folks don't listen! lol

Reaction score
Dammit, now I'm horny and concerned at the same time! Lol
But no cream, just pinning. I asked her to see if she can get labs done. When she gets a check up. I had a pediatrician tell us once. That young girls mature faster these days. Because of eating chicken . Chickens are pumped with hormones to grow faster.
Dont know if he was serious or not. But it made sense to us at the time.
We have 2 daughters, and that's how that came about.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is definitely not true. My wife is a tiny little Asian woman and I bang her brains out while taking lots of gear.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
This thread is so dumb it hurts my brain just knowing it exists

While I don’t think there’s any real affect it is interesting to me. I also didn’t realize how much other stud is in semen before this thread was created.

How does FSH and LH get into semen if it’s secreted in the pituitary gland? Somehow it’s removed from blood and transferred with the other fluids. Whatever process that is may allow other things through like HCG. Without knowing what the mechanism is I still can’t say it’s impossible without knowing more.

Obviously everyone’s experience is against it.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Jenn does have a valid point here that I would like to elaborate on. If your using a cream/jel that is transdermal, it can be passed by contact. This is one of the big reasons I went to TRT injections. It doesn't take much, remember that a male who is using one to two tubes a day is trying to achieve a TT around 600. A woman is around 50 ±.

THIS. I also tried the cream, and tbh, I liked it better than weekly injections... But I was worried about transferring the hormones to my pregnant wife or maybe my baby... So injections it is.

New Threads