Can men pass gear through sex

Reaction score
My wife does not use anything. But lately, since I started a deca and testosterone cycle she is having pains in the side of her breast and acne. So she asked me if it possibly due to my steroid use. Sooooo, is it possible to pass gear through sex? She's scheduled a doctor visit for a mammogram
As well. Hopefully it's nothing.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
My wife does not use anything. But lately, since I started deca and test. She is having pains in sides of breast and acne. So she asked me if it possibly due to my use. Sooooo, is it possible? Through sex?
Shes scheduled a doctor visit for a mammogram
As well. Hopefully it's nothing.

I hope so.

Imagine all this gay sex for nothing.

(Sorry OP. I had to)

hope somebody can help!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
That’s a very good question. I would doubt you can pass steroids through sex but I guess if you’re not pulling out I couldn’t say 100% sure.

Never thought to see if hormones circulate in semen or if it can cross mucus membranes. .... anyone use a TNE suppository?

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I always assumed my ex was giving me, "second hand test"? I dont know?

Reaction score
Oh yeah, it started on the left side of left breast. She says pain comes and goes. Sharp , and feels like inside the breast. Now the right side is starting. But it's mostly the left.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
quick test to see if your worries are valid... have her do a back double bicep and your answer should be clear...

Reaction score
She cant see the doctor till next week. Maybe it's just something minor. I hope so! We lost my brother on Halloween. So we are going through that. And fear is a major part of loosening someone. If that makes sense.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Last thing we need is the medicinal community telling women it's in their best interest to spit.

All kidding aside, the answer is no but she needs to get that checked out now. If she has a history of some not so good things, error on the side of safety. Early detection is the key to a favorable outcome. Praying for you both.

Last edited:

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Last thing we need is the medicinal community telling woman it's in their best interest to spit.

All kidding aside, the answer is no but she needs to get that checked out now. If she has a history of some not so good things, error on the side of safety. Early detection is the key to a favorable outcome. Praying for you both.

Swallow for the gainz!

New Threads