Share your experience with insulin for bodybuilding

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Just curious who has experience with slin and what your thoughts are?

Realistically, is it worth it to you to run? Like, how much of a difference does it make?

What kind of complications have you run into while using it?

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Just curious who has experience with slin and what your thoughts are?

Realistically, is it worth it to you to run? Like, how much of a difference does it make?

What kind of complications have you run into while using it?

Well.. the only complication youre going to run into is going hypo so, be sure you know what youre doing. Slin is probably, in my opinion the most anabolic hormone.

Slin and gh will take you to the next level.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well.. the only complication youre going to run into is going hypo so, be sure you know what youre doing. Slin is probably, in my opinion the most anabolic hormone.

Slin and gh will take you to the next level.

This.

I love it, but it's no joke.

I've only ever run it with HGH. It is worth it for me, but this is my business, not just a hobby or passion.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I think you’re a few bulks away from being at a level where slin would actually be beneficial.
Jin is gonna be damn near 300 by the end of his bulk.

Ok. So you think slin is not for me at this point? I was thinking that it could help me get to the mid 200s, which has seemed impossible so far. Even 220 seems impossible for my frame... It took me like 5 years to get to 210 (and that was a little dirty)... I was just hoping it could take me to the next level and then I could just maintain that with diet and training like I have thus far...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think you’re a few bulks away from being at a level where slin would actually be beneficial.
Jin is gonna be damn near 300 by the end of his bulk.

Ok. So you think slin is not for me at this point? I was thinking that it could help me get to the mid 200s, which has seemed impossible so far. Even 220 seems impossible for my frame... It took me like 5 years to get to 210 (and that was a little dirty)... I was just hoping it could take me to the next level and then I could just maintain that with diet and training like I have thus far...

Dan tool is dead on and comes from a place where he is looking out for you.

Slin isn't for weighing mid 200's that's what deca is for.

It's for the really big boys. I didn't touch slin till I thought I was absolutely eating as much as my butthole could take.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Start small 1-2iu and make damn sure your carbs are on point, going hypo is no joke. Using it pre workout gives you skin splitting pumps

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Dan tool is dead on and comes from a place where he is looking out for you.

Slin isn't for weighing mid 200's that's what deca is for.

It's for the really big boys. I didn't touch slin till I thought I was absolutely eating as much as my butthole could take.

Ok dude, thanks. I trust you and I trust my brother tool.

I'm finding I don't deal well with 19-nors emotionally, so it looks like the long road for me.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I'm just frustrated because genetically, I am not like a lot of you guys... I could diet down to 150 lbs in less than a year's time I bet. It's taken me a long time to get where I'm at...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm just frustrated because genetically, I am not like a lot of you guys... I could diet down to 150 lbs in less than a year's time I bet. It's taken me a long time to get where I'm at...

You aren't gonna get sympathy from us. You wanna get huge you gotta do what's hard. Man, I wanted to be 300 pounds. There was a guy here went by SAD. We did our first meet together. When I was 242 he was 275. When I showed up at 275 he was 308. So I once again tapped out when I was just shy of 290. Even with slin.

Don't give me genetics. We are joking when we say that shit to hurt. That dude busts his ass.

Get to work dan. Hit the buffet and don't tell me about your problems. Tell us how you are kicking ass.

maybe you need more challenging training.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
You guys know me and you know how I feel about diet... I agree with you 100%. I know enough about slin to have not even considered it as an option until I knew my diet well enough...

But I think I am just feeling small/weak after a few months forced off... just trying to learn as well. Thanks everyone for the input.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You guys know me and you know how I feel about diet... I agree with you 100%. I know enough about slin to have not even considered it as an option until I knew my diet well enough...

But I think I am just feeling small/weak after a few months forced off... just trying to learn as well. Thanks everyone for the input.

A few months forced off? Hit me on pm. Wtf is up

New Threads