DNp's first DNP cycle.

DNp

Reaction score
Day 2: 250mg. Weight: 228.83 Seeing no difference. but no stress since i know it can take few days to start working. Did some Squats with 220lbs for many reps and tons of sets ~10 my legs where burning. Also did lunges, Leg curls + leg press and romanian deadlift.

I finished off with elliptical machine for 25 min.

Reactions: Jin

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Training like that @250mg per day and you will lose a ton of body fat. I found when I upped the dose my training sessions where a waste of time. Much preferred staying at the same dose with the same training intensity. Keep it up the fat loss will come.

Day 2: 250mg. Weight: 228.83 Seeing no difference. but no stress since i know it can take few days to start working. Did some Squats with 220lbs for many reps and tons of sets ~10 my legs where burning. Also did lunges, Leg curls + leg press and romanian deadlift.

I finished off with elliptical machine for 25 min.

Reactions: DNp

DNp

Reaction score
Its a dessert type dish usually baked with sugar and butter and generally causes fat gain.

I thought "cake" was like a secret slang here at first haha. But i don't have a cake guess i got to buy one on Saturday and eat!

DNp

Reaction score
Training like that 250mg per day and you will lose a ton of body fat. I found when I upped the dose my training sessions where a waste of time. Much preferred staying at the same dose with the same training intensity. Keep it up the fat loss will come.

Thank you! I hope that the fat melts off. I'm also eating deficic. 1800-1900 calories. Which is maybe too low but i've been loosing weight even before DNP but just slowly and steady.

I'll do 3 heavy days a week rest will be hyperthropy.

DNp

Reaction score
Random update at work. Maybe placebo or what.. but it was free pizza at work and i thought i've been strict with my diet so let's have cheat meal.

Ate 4 slices and almost hour later i was sweating like a pig? I've been drinking over 3L of water today.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Thats not placebo thats DNP

Random update at work. Maybe placebo or what.. but it was free pizza at work and i thought i've been strict with my diet so let's have cheat meal.

Ate 4 slices and almost hour later i was sweating like a pig? I've been drinking over 3L of water today.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Just wait til you add cake!

DNp

Reaction score
Just wait til you add cake!

hahah, I'm not sure if you all are messing with me or not! How much cake you recommend? All of it? Because while on DNP i can still over eat

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hahah, I'm not sure if you all are messing with me or not! How much cake you recommend? All of it? Because while on DNP i can still over eat

I'll see if I can find my log from my first log. It may not have come through when we changed from SI. It was just after Easter and all the "pastel" cake mixes and frostings were on sale so I literally baked a cake almost every day and still lost weight.

I was so ****ing sweaty though.

Cake+DNP = Results was born out of that log

Welcome to UGCake

DNp

Reaction score
I'll see if I can find my log from my first log. It may not have come through when we changed from SI. It was just after Easter and all the "pastel" cake mixes and frostings were on sale so I literally baked a cake almost every day and still lost weight.

I was so ****ing sweaty though.

Cake+DNP = Results was born out of that log

Welcome to UGCake

Awesome! So basically Cake-->Hot = Burns tons of fat?

How much did you loose?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome! So basically Cake-->Hot = Burns tons of fat?

How much did you loose?

That's not quite how DNP works. Carbs will make you hot for sure but my understanding is it doesn't actually lead to greater fat loss.

I can't remember how much I lost on that run. I think around 14 lbs? 2 weeks I think?

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
def the carbs will make you sweat more. but seriously pay attention to what Spongy just said... not how DNP works. yes, you can eat carbs and drop some weight but pretty sure there was also a thread before of trying to out eat the DNP which is not a good idea. play it smart and learn the ins and outs. having carbs is a good thing while on DNP but you can also get a lot of benefits from DNP with minimal carbs. Its going to work, period.

Reactions: DNp

DNp

Reaction score
Day 3: Woke up tonight my pillow was sweatty and i felt pretty warm. Went to pee and the water in the toilet turned little yellow/greenish? . Then chucked down cold fresh water and fell asleep again.

Weighted in 229lbs. Guess i gained little water due the pizza + dnp

also technically my 3rd day is my 4th day since i started on Tuestday so my logs are 1 day behind.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I have attached a graph for you to give you an idea how much DNP is in your body each day. It accumulates pretty quick then starts to level out after a week or so

DNp

Reaction score
def the carbs will make you sweat more. but seriously pay attention to what Spongy just said... not how DNP works. yes, you can eat carbs and drop some weight but pretty sure there was also a thread before of trying to out eat the DNP which is not a good idea. play it smart and learn the ins and outs. having carbs is a good thing while on DNP but you can also get a lot of benefits from DNP with minimal carbs. Its going to work, period.

Yeah i read few old threads about people who didn't seem to loose anyweight on DNP. I think those people overeate on it, because you can definately overeat on any drug.

DNp

Reaction score
I have attached a graph for you to give you an idea how much DNP is in your body each day. It accumulates pretty quick then starts to level out after a week or so

This graph looks good, thank you for this guess tomorrow my body should have 600mg of DNp inside. If it's dosed correctly.

New Threads