DNp's first DNP cycle.

DNp

Reaction score
Random update.. while changing to gym clothes my buddy and his friend asked me id i was gaining fat since my lower belly fat looked my jiggling? Maybe water? I'm drinking tons of water

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Random update.. while changing to gym clothes my buddy and his friend asked me id i was gaining fat since my lower belly fat looked my jiggling? Maybe water? I'm drinking tons of water

Your buddy and his friend can eat a dick.

Water retention on DNP is EXTREMELY common and one of the most common issues with DNP and dangerous dosing comes from the fact people dont think they are losing fat because the scale isn't changing so they up the dose the dangerous levels. Last time I ran DNP I lost an additional 9 lbs AFTER my last dose due to water bloat coming off.

DNp

Reaction score
Your buddy and his friend can eat a dick.

Water retention on DNP is EXTREMELY common and one of the most common issues with DNP and dangerous dosing comes from the fact people dont think they are losing fat because the scale isn't changing so they up the dose the dangerous levels. Last time I ran DNP I lost an additional 9 lbs AFTER my last dose due to water bloat coming off.

he doesn't know i'm on DNP haha. I didn't take this personally from him but i checked and i do look bit bloated on stomach. But i'm still just doing 250mg and i'll keep it that.

I've heard stories about people complaining about not loosing weight then after cycle and after the water is gone they see huge difference!

9lbs after is tons!

DNp

Reaction score
Forgot to update. But weight on Saturday was 221lbs and me and my buddys went to gym and had little deadlift competition.

I managed 485lbs 1 rep decent weight since i've been "cutting". Then we went for reps and i did 309lbs for 20reps and i was dying my forearms where sore as crazy!

Didn't weight on Sunday but this morning i was 229lbs that's 8lbs more than on Saturday. Water fluctation.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
8lb up in 2 days on dnp, I know you can gain a little on dnp but that seems a lot. You using the same scale the same time of day??

Reactions: DNp

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Fukk.

You Icelandic cavemen are strong.

DNp

Reaction score
8lb up in 2 days on dnp, I know you can gain a little on dnp but that seems a lot. You using the same scale the same time of day??

It was same scale at similar time during the day.. only difference was naked vs boxers.

gonna stop weighting myself for 3-4 days and see then. My pants feel looser and t shirts bigger. no lethargy yet but craving carbs like crazy! Once i get something high i carbs i have hard time stopping.

Last edited:

DNp

Reaction score
Over under grip starts at 225.

Rookie.

Fuc* over under grip. Straps all day everyday.

my grip back then was weak as fuark.

Best regards: The guy with girly hands.:32 (7)::32 (7):

Reactions: Jin

DNp

Reaction score
237347CD-4F23-4B04-AD9C-289A99B68D75.jpg

6 whole scrambled eggs! Don't start with the cholestrol crap.. :beaten:

DNp

Reaction score
Week in: Woke up tonight, Sweating my like crazy my pillow was soaking, my throat was also dry. Drank 0.5liter of water and went back to sleep.

Yesterday on International chest day i started with incline bench, I managed 220lbs/100kg for 9 reps 3 sets. After that i was almost dead energy wise and by sweat. I still did flat bench i went light 198lbs/90kg for reps.
I then did light cable chest flies both from ground and down can't remember what it's called. I then did reverse tricep pulldown.

DNp

Reaction score
This was like 3 weeks ago. Pumped up as ****.

2E7A5A48-1D95-4F56-8169-8EA4A710C938.jpg

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
When i read your comment I expected to open the pic and see a Greg Valentino arm ha ha

Yeah right. Changing your user name from dnp to synthol.

New Threads