DNp's first DNP cycle.

DNp

Reaction score
I'm 25 male, Weight: 229lbs and bodyfat messured 24.1% two weeks ago. I was 28%bodyfat.

dosage is gonna be 250mg capsules first 4 days and then i'll be taking 250mg x2 (500mg) for 10 days. Might shorten it depending on how i feel.

Bench best: 330lbs for 3. But less now. Did 242lbs for 9 reps barely got the 9th rep.

Deadlift best: 540lbs for 4 reps. (Haven't maxed since.

Squats best: 352lbs for 3 reps failed 4th rep and haven't done it heavy since. (Disgustingly low i know).

Today Day 1 on DNP.

BodyTemp normal, Sweating was normal. Guess it takes around 3-4 days to build up due half life 36 hours. Weight was 228.86 lbs this morning

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Welcome aboard brother, if it’s your first run do 10-14 days at 250mg and see how you get on. Don’t raise your dose the first run see how you react.
Keep monitoring your body temp and get a fan for bedtime to help night sweats and keep your water intake up and replenish electrolytes. You have already started so no point anyone telling you not to do it as your minds made up. Just play it safe, you can always have a light run see how your react and then go back in a few weeks and do another

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What shape were you In with those DL and bench numbers? Cause I’m 270 and under 15% and based on your stats and performance I should just quit now.

Welcome to UGDNP.

DNp

Reaction score
Thank you. I'll stick with 250mg then to see how i react. Ill be checking body temp everyday, lucky it's cold outside during the nights 26'Farenheit and i sleep next to the window. If that doesn't work i'll all fan, I'll be taking the capsule at 23 (evening before bed)

I also talked to my neighbour who is a doctor student and a weight lifter and told him what i was starting incase if things got bad that he would know. He is a trustworthy guy.

Goal is to drop bodyfat to under 20% before end of December.

DNp

Reaction score
What shape were you In with those DL and bench numbers? Cause I’m 270 and under 15% and based on your stats and performance I should just quit now.

Welcome to UGDNP.

I was around 245/248lbs on DBol. And way to high bodyfat even to high to be doing Dbol.

I think i got video on my old laptop of my bench. My deadlift has always been strong when i stepped in the gym first time i managed 407lbs. But my upper body is way stronger then legs due when starting training i neglected the legs.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I was around 245/248lbs on DBol. And way to high bodyfat even to high to be doing Dbol.

I think i got video on my old laptop of my bench. My deadlift has always been strong when i stepped in the gym first time i managed 407lbs. But my upper body is way stronger then legs due when starting training i neglected the legs.

I’m not doubting your numbers. Only myself.

Welcome to The Underground.

Reactions: DNp

DNp

Reaction score
I’m not doubting your numbers. Only myself.

Welcome to The Underground.

Thanks! what are your numbers? At 270lbs they should be very good!

Reaction score
You would think so.

But my strength isn’t strength. My strength is size and looking like I am strong:)
Strength isn’t strength. I like that. Might find it’s way into a signature line.

Reaction score
Oh and welcome DNP. Good luck with your dnp cycle, interested in seeing your results.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jin is like a big dildo. May look like a dick. But it's not actually a dick.

Welcome to UG. Enjoy the lower heating cost at home. Plan to spend some time sitting outside. I liked a nice comfy chair on the porch with a gallon of water and my laptop. I would just sit out there in the cold drinking water while chatting on UG and eating cake while losing fat.

Reaction score
Jin is quotes more times than Winston Churchill

Welcome to UG. Enjoy the lower heating cost at home. Plan to spend some time sitting outside. I liked a nice comfy chair on the porch with a gallon of water and my laptop. I would just sit out there in the cold drinking water while chatting on UG and eating cake while losing fat.
I believe Pillar just made the best analogy I’ve read in a long time. That one IS signature worthy.

German89

Elite
Reaction score

If jin is a dildo, he has to be the most useless dildo ever since, hes half way across the world.

Welcome!

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have fun! def keep to a simple run and dont over complicate it by trying different things. just stick to simple and learn how you do with it

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Wanna run DNP with me this winter?

Also, to the OP. How much cake do you have?

DNP + Cake = Results

Oh, and welcome to UGJapaneseLiftingClub

DNp

Reaction score
Wanna run DNP with me this winter?

Also, to the OP. How much cake do you have?

DNP + Cake = Results

Oh, and welcome to UGJapaneseLiftingClub

What you mean cake? Haha.

New Threads