DNp's first DNP cycle.

DNp

Reaction score
Is that 440lb for your first deadlift ever?

I think this is around 420lbs i managed this 1 and half rep. My first time ever at my first time in the gym my deadlift was 407lbs/185kg

I don't think i have picture of my first time ever deadlift, This picture was maybe 4-5th time deadlifting.

Last edited:

DNp

Reaction score
Didn't weight myself for few days.. but BOOM!! 221lbs/100kg today wearing pants. T shirt and socks. My pee is bright yellow no matter how much water i pee.. my sleep is good besides sweating. No lethargy or high body temp.

diet has been decent, I lost it for few days craving so much carbs that i end up binge eating little bit. But now the last few days i'll stick to it like madman and hopefully loose 5-6 more pounds.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Just keep doing what your doing brother your diet doesn’t have to be perfect your going to burn fat anyway. If your craving carbs have some.

Didn't weight myself for few days.. but BOOM!! 221lbs/100kg today wearing pants. T shirt and socks. My pee is bright yellow no matter how much water i pee.. my sleep is good besides sweating. No lethargy or high body temp.

diet has been decent, I lost it for few days craving so much carbs that i end up binge eating little bit. But now the last few days i'll stick to it like madman and hopefully loose 5-6 more pounds.

DNp

Reaction score
Haven't posted for little bit since last time i posted same day i fell down stair at work and broke 1 rib and cracked another.. had to quit DNP earlier and now i need to stop training for few weeks.

Guess i'll be going No-Gym Bulk eating gains until i can train again :32 (11):

DNp

Reaction score
Back to training 3 times a week! Not going heavy at all just light and more reps. I started DNP again gonna go 14 days then after christmas i got 300pills of T3. 30ML of Test E and i'll go nuts again. My weight is still 98-99kg

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
T3 and test e?? What’s the plan there more fat burning?

Back to training 3 times a week! Not going heavy at all just light and more reps. I started DNP again gonna go 14 days then after christmas i got 300pills of T3. 30ML of Test E and i'll go nuts again. My weight is still 98-99kg

DNp

Reaction score
T3 and test e?? What’s the plan there more fat burning?

More fat burning yes! I'm gonna cut until i get too 15% bf or lower. I wanna change my body to another level before summer. Plenty of time. I was thinking 50-75mcg of T3 and T3 is extreme catabolic at high dose that's why Test (400mg a week) is there i might add something more later on. but we will see. Test+Tren+Anavar and T3 would change my body but i'm not that far into steroids yet.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Make another thread with your plans that way you can get some advice. Also make a thread in the diet section as well with your plans then you can get that sorted. I don’t think jumping back and forth to different fat burners is a long term answer for you.

More fat burning yes! I'm gonna cut until i get too 15% bf or lower. I wanna change my body to another level before summer. Plenty of time. I was thinking 50-75mcg of T3 and T3 is extreme catabolic at high dose that's why Test (400mg a week) is there i might add something more later on. but we will see. Test+Tren+Anavar and T3 would change my body but i'm not that far into steroids yet.

Reactions: Jin

DNp

Reaction score
Make another thread with your plans that way you can get some advice. Also make a thread in the diet section as well with your plans then you can get that sorted. I don’t think jumping back and forth to different fat burners is a long term answer for you.

I will make new threads when i start next cycle. But best thing about T3 is you can run it for long period of time. I know it's bad using all those fat burners especially if diet is bad before i'll just get fat again. I don't want that. That's why diet is more (most) important

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I dont think long term t3 use is advised at all, I know people have ran it long term and recovered fine but I not sure it’s advised. I think and ECA stack would be better but post your ideas up and others with more knowledge will be able to assist

I will make new threads when i start next cycle. But best thing about T3 is you can run it for long period of time. I know it's bad using all those fat burners especially if diet is bad before i'll just get fat again. I don't want that. That's why diet is more (most) important

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
why not start with like addys or something dnp is dedly

Do some research before you jump onto the “DNP = death” bandwagon.

To address your question: adderal is a scheduled, controlled medication. DNP isn’t.

There’s also no comparison in terms of effectiveness. One suppresses your appetite, the other increased your metabolic rate significantly.

Reaction score
DNP is deadly... Paracetamol and coffee too. The dose makes the poison.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
DNP is deadly... Paracetamol and coffee too. The dose makes the poison.

Let’s not delve into hyperbole.

“The LD[SUB]50[/SUB] of caffeine in humans is dependent on individual sensitivity, but is estimated to be 150–200 milligrams per kilogram (2.2 lb) of body mass (75–100 cups of coffee for a 70 kg (150 lb) adult).”

Reaction score
Let’s not delve into hyperbole.

“The LD[SUB]50[/SUB] of caffeine in humans is dependent on individual sensitivity, but is estimated to be 150–200 milligrams per kilogram (2.2 lb) of body mass (75–100 cups of coffee for a 70 kg (150 lb) adult).”

No hyperbole anywhere. You can overdose from any substance. Period. Pure Caffeine is something a lot of people ingest in capsules or powder and you can easily get into dangerous zone. I meant to say caffeine and not coffee. You can do some research and find out news about deaths by paracetamol. You mentioned individual sensitivity? Of course... same goes for DNP tolerance.

Last edited:

New Threads