The cycle you always wanted to run....

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I started low test runs with me first run with tren from advice from Jin and am now on my second low test cycle. So far I have little sides but great gains. By the end of this bulk in about 6-7 weeks I should of hit my target of 20lb gain. If you run your test higher you will also will more than likely have to deal with e2 increase

would there be any advantage or disadvantage to running the test e higher? Say 600 a week?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have always wanted to run tren, but have always stayed away from it due to the sides. I've tried pretty much everything else that I've wanted to try and enjoyed most of it in different ways.

I've considered running the following if I can keep this tendinitis injury at bay:

Weeks 1-12 500mg/Test Cyp
Weeks 1-4 Dbol 50mg ED
Weeks 1-12 Tren Ace 75mg EOD

The dbol certainly isn't necessary and if running tren for the first time I might forego it anyway. This is not a concrete plan of mine, just something I've been wanting to try forever now.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have always wanted to run tren, but have always stayed away from it due to the sides. I've tried pretty much everything else that I've wanted to try and enjoyed most of it in different ways.

I've considered running the following if I can keep this tendinitis injury at bay:

Weeks 1-12 500mg/Test Cyp
Weeks 1-4 Dbol 50mg ED
Weeks 1-12 Tren Ace 75mg EOD

The dbol certainly isn't necessary and if running tren for the first time I might forego it anyway. This is not a concrete plan of mine, just something I've been wanting to try forever now.

This isnt that un-realistic....

Why not give it a go..?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This isnt that un-realistic....

Why not give it a go..?
Yeah, I think it's pretty mild when compared to what a lot of the guys are running. Hoping some Trenxperts will chime in with some knowledge on the matter, I've seen people talk about that its better to run more tren than test, others more test than tren, etc. I'm not scared of running low dose test if I can avoid sides in a more efficient manner.

The real hold up at the moment is this damn tendinitis, I need it to heal up properly before I do anything more than trt.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive only ran one low dose tren cycle. I wouldnt be the one

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's pretty mild when compared to what a lot of the guys are running. Hoping some Trenxperts will chime in with some knowledge on the matter, I've seen people talk about that its better to run more tren than test, others more test than tren, etc. I'm not scared of running low dose test if I can avoid sides in a more efficient manner.

The real hold up at the moment is this damn tendinitis, I need it to heal up properly before I do anything more than trt.

Im currently running 200mg tren Ace eod and love it

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you ever try 10iu?

uh no, I’m female and no need for more...thanks though...also, no need to post in every thread offering advice to folks you know nothing about...you won’t be here long...might want to do a normal introduction ;)

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
750mg Test Cypionate weekly
228mg Tren Hex(parabolan)weekly
80mg Anavar daily
4-6ius Gh
50mg proviron daily

*additional- AI&PCT

I hope to run this soon actually!

Reaction score
What do you think of Boldenone Acetate for 400 mgs per week?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
750mg Test Cypionate weekly
228mg Tren Hex(parabolan)weekly
80mg Anavar daily
4-6ius Gh
50mg proviron daily

*additional- AI&PCT

I hope to run this soon actually!

The GH is what is going to hurt your wallet on this one.

But GL buddy

New Threads