Dosing for Dianabol Cycle?

Reaction score
So i only have 100 pils 10mg i heard people say that u gotta take 30 mg a day but if i do that i only have enough for 3 weeks should i take first 30mg a day and then the end week/weeks 20mg
Or should i do it otherwise info would be nice :).

Also i dont need to know that dianabol is bad and that a dianabol only cycle is trash i just wanne try and i already did enough research.

Thx in advance

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Why ask a question then tell us what not to put in our answer. The answer is exactly what you don’t want anyone to tell you. Aweful idea and your research is garbage

So i only have 100 pils 10mg i heard people say that u gotta take 30 mg a day but if i do that i only have enough for 3 weeks should i take first 30mg a day and then the end week/weeks 20mg

Also i dont need to know that dianabol is bad and that a dianabol only cycle is trash i just wanne try and i already did enough research.

Thx in advance

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Maybe you started out of the wrong foot?

May I suggest you do a proper introduction to the board, tell us about your lifting background, stats and goals and explain why you’d want to run a dbol only cycle?

coming in with a hit and run question and demands probably won’t yield much positive.

Wecome to The Underground.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score

Thx in advance

dont be scared to pin man...its not that bad...you already know a dbol only cycle is trash then why do it?...welcome to the ug

Reaction score
I’m not Einstein so I’m sure you’ll all correct me but isn’t 30mg a day 21 pills a week? And isn’t 4 weeks of that 84 pills? And if you have 100 that would leave you with 16 pills? So wouldn’t that mean that for a couple weeks you could run it at 40mg a day? Remember I’m sick as balls and it’s early so maybe I’m not reading correctly.

If you’ve done research you already know it’s a bad idea so good luck with that.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Yiu are correct ha ha 25 days at 40mg a day

I’m not Einstein so I’m sure you’ll all correct me but isn’t 30mg a day 21 pills a week? And isn’t 4 weeks of that 84 pills? And if you have 100 that would leave you with 16 pills? So wouldn’t that mean that for a couple weeks you could run it at 40mg a day? Remember I’m sick as balls and it’s early so maybe I’m not reading correctly.

If you’ve done research you already know it’s a bad idea so good luck with that.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Also you failed to mention if you had any kind of AI on hand. If you did your research then you would know that dbol is a heavy aromatizer. You got a good bit of extra body fat on ya? That will make it even worse.

Youre not going to get half assed, catored to answers here. You’ll be told what you need to be told, not just what you want to hear.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Run 30mg/day for 33 days if you're adamant about it.

I'm going to give you a chance to prove me wrong; most people like to point that out to me when it happens. :) But here is what I see:
1) Assuming you finish the 4 week dbol only cycle you will look and feel no different 2 months later and probably regret doing it.
2) You will not be back here admitting your mistake.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Straight30 and Trump win mathematicians of the year award ;)

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just take all 100 at once

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Just do it. You’ll end up cycling and then trt anyway if you’re worth a ****.

Reaction score
i have it so i use it........ didint u ready my message i said that i already know its trash but still thx 4 info

Reaction score
LOOK i have it so i use it. jesus christ why is everybody's ego is so high here just answer my question also i said that so that i wouldn't get retards as u to respond but i gues u are extra retarded. i mean if u could just tell me if i can do 30mg first and then after that last 2 weeks 20 that would be nice but i gues NOT.

Reaction score
its a simple quastion what i figured most guys can awnser in 2 senteces but i gues not they all have to tell me how bad it is extra. also i just wanne know real quik form some guys with expirience but they are all anti newbie.

New Threads