Too much Adex?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
ive been running adex at .5 mg every mon wed and fri.....yesterday on wednesday i took my dose as normal...this morning i woke up in a haze thinking it was friday and took another .5.....should i be worried? should i just move on and get back on track monday? pin days are mon and thursdays...thanks guys

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Now you know what gibs feels like walking around in a haze all the time :32 (20):

Sorry gibs. Just couldn’t resist.

Honestly rob I’ve been doing that for the past month or so, the haze not the adex. You’re probably fine

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Now you know what gibs feels like walking around in a haze all the time :32 (20):

Sorry gibs. Just couldn’t resist.

Honestly rob I’ve been doing that for the past month or so, the haze not the adex. You’re probably fine

was that a tall joke i dont get it

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I was running a gram a test .5 Adex M,W,F would run my E2 between 10-20. Mid to high 30's works best for me. Pull labs and see where your at.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You better hurry up and snort some narcan and then hit your thigh with an epi-pen.

Hope you don't get the glass joints, but otherwise you should be fine. Could have some pp issues but not likely. Especially not at the dose you are already taking.

New Threads