I may have fucckked up....

Reaction score
Well i have to focus really hard on proper technique when doing any kinda overhead press. Dumbell flies are out of the question but i can use a machine. And my bench i havent been able to push myself past 315 without fearing it giving out.
That last sentence is the one that worries me the most. I'm seeing an Ortho Fri for an MRI to understand the extent of it.

Merlin

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply man. Interesting thought on the pain/blood pressure relation. My BP is quite a bit elevated since the injury. Like 169/90. It’s usually far lower. Even on cycle. I can feel it, face is warm, I feel my heart beat. Today the pain is the worst so far and my arm is incredibly stiff. It’s falling out of socket more too. But then, my wife really pissed me off yesterday and I spent the day working on the house. So I tried to use it as much as I could and I’m paying for it now.

Lots of good reads on pain my man give them a google. But also know even if you pain is gone it does not necessary mean you're healed, thats when re-injury occurs most :/

Reaction score
Slight update. Seen the ortho today, tells me I need an mri ASAP. His secretary spends an hour on the phone with my insurance company to get the approval, only to find out that the office that handles that is closed. So I have to wait til Monday and hope they approve it. Such bullshit, why does the insurance company get to dictate your care?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Slight update. Seen the ortho today, tells me I need an mri ASAP. His secretary spends an hour on the phone with my insurance company to get the approval, only to find out that the office that handles that is closed. So I have to wait til Monday and hope they approve it. Such bullshit, why does the insurance company get to dictate your care?

Sorry on all counts man. Shit

German89

Elite
Reaction score

Monday is a holiday here so.. i dont know if your state is too. You might not get a answer til tuesday.

You guys insurance bullshit is a headache. Gosh!!

Reaction score
Monday is a holiday here so.. i dont know if your state is too. You might not get a answer til tuesday.

You guys insurance bullshit is a headache. Gosh!!
“You guys”. You live here too!!! I don’t know what the Monday holiday but I better get a ****in mri Monday! It’s scheduled for 230, no clue if it’ll be approved or not. It might not be, the ****in insurance pricks make all the decisions, not doctors.

New Threads