Trenbolone Question

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
How many of you noticably feel different after coming off of Trenbolone? I don't just mean coming off of cycle completly. Lets say you are doing a 16 weeker. 500mg of Test E all the full 16 weeks every week. You run trenbolone the first 6, do you or have you ever noticed you don't feel as powerful as you did before the Tren?

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You will def notice a difference! I like to run tren at the end of cycle so I finish strong but it makes pct a little more difficult.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I took a week off from the ace. Yesterday was chest and I had to go 20 lbs lighter on incline then last week and my last set of 5 wasn't as easy. So yeah, a week off and I'm alot weaker.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can't you run tren e for a full 12-14 week cycle? I thought you could with test of course.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can't you run tren e for a full 12-14 week cycle? I thought you could with test of course.
ya u can run it that long, I'm running 16-18 weeks tren in my 20week cycle.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Theoretically you can go as long as you want on tren. You might Have to have a kidney transplant or a few heart attacks here and there but you'll be jacked lol

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will let you guys know if I make it through my 30 planned weeks hahaha FUCK YEA!!!

Reaction score
doesn't matter only from tren... tren improves the effect of testo... all the effects the goods and the bads ones too.

i know guys which run tren alone sometimes... they are my testing-guys for some tren when i've a doubt.

when the quality is good, they always reported, insomnia, tireless, better sexdrive and sometimes completly obsessed, they get better concentration, a bit more nervous... and feel like gods... loosing fat gaining quality muscles.

talking about mad guys which run tren alone.

just a few stanozolol by side to prevent the effect of the overdose of progesterone... that's all.

i admit they are a lil bit crazy... but ther's, certainly the best way to know if a brand is making a good or bunk tren. using my guys.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
doesn't matter only from tren... tren improves the effect of testo... all the effects the goods and the bads ones too.

i know guys which run tren alone sometimes... they are my testing-guys for some tren when i've a doubt.

when the quality is good, they always reported, insomnia, tireless, better sexdrive and sometimes completly obsessed, they get better concentration, a bit more nervous... and feel like gods... loosing fat gaining quality muscles.

just a few stanozolol by side to prevent the effect of the overdose of progesterone... that's all.

i admit they are a lil bit crazy... but ther's, certainly the best way to know if a brand is making a good or bunk tren. using my guys.

you dont need to run tren alone to find out if its good or bad thats for sure...also not all guys will enjoy those sides...alot of them will enjoy sexual dysfunction from using tren alone. Running tren alone is like a newb doing an oral only cycle...just plain stupid...your friends are crazy kane lol

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score

Great response, thank you.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm on weel 10 of a 12 week cycle of Tren/test. Thinking about stretching it out another 4 wks to 16. i have more than enough gear.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm on weel 10 of a 12 week cycle of Tren/test. Thinking about stretching it out another 4 wks to 16. i have more than enough gear.

You might as well hit 16 man you know you are not ready to come down LOL

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah thats what i was thinking but i won't push it any further then that.
because I started this diet late I am pushing my test/var out too. Enjoy the extra 4 weeks!!