Curious about why people only suggest Test as a 1st cycle

Reaction score
So im still a beginner when it comes to steroid use. I followed many peoples advice and used test cyp (Currently on week 11) at 500mg a weekdosed twice once on M/T.

Ive seen great strength and size gains with 0 sides besides water retention in my face (which i do not like but im drinking a lot of water and taking these water shredding pills that seem to help)

Im just curious as to why thats the main suggestion? I get its a starting point but what if I wanted to take test and tren as a second cycle? why would everyone suggest that I shouldnt? what if had someone who has an extensive knowledge of steroids giving me advice and suggestions along the way and I also had good knowledge on what i was taking aswell. Im not sure if test is like a stepping stone to get your body somewhat used to taking steroids or if there's something else to it. (PLEASE NOTE IM NOT GOING TO TAKE TREN AS A 2nd CYCLE, IM JUST CURIOUS AND TRYING TO EXPAND MY KNOWLEDGE)

boxing45

Reaction score
It depends on your goals and what look your are trying to achieve. You also need to learn how each compound affects your body individually. Start with test, see how you react, then next cycle add something like EQ or some deca at a low dosage with your test. Grow into your dosages. If you start using everything at once how will you know what is causing what?

boxing45

Reaction score
Also, I don’t think there is any reason for anyone to be taking tren during the offseason. Pre contest cycle should be when you take it. And if you don’t compete, then why are you even taking tren? That’s just my two cents.

boxing45

Reaction score
Estrogen conversion is probably what is causing your water retention. You should be taking an AI instead of water pills....

Reactions: Jin

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
That doesn’t tell me much. What are your stats? Height weight age and cycle dosage and compounds?

test cyp 500mg/wk he said brutha.
Nick you should've gotten mid cycle bloodwork to see where your e2 is at that way you could dial in ur ai dosage.
boxing45's 1st reply is right on.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren has become a meme at this point so now everyone is willing to just do it. It's ****ing harsh man. So harsh it's for polishing diamonds. Diamonds which take a very very long time to do whatever carbon does to make diamonds or whatever.

That's my take on tren. Wait until you are almost all the way there with other stuff and then run the tren.

But the reason you start with test is because all cycles will have test. Learn to manage test sides so when you run tren you know, tren gives you heartburn not test. Test is the baseline.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
you should use test in every cycle because of the shut down factor

so you wanna learn how to use it properly first balance your estrogen

before you do anything else to avoid any confusion

a lot more reasons too but just those are good enough to make it a logical choice

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I doubt you would be satisfied losing your v to a girl that gets pounded 12 times a day with various 10+ inch cocks. Her pussy will look like a Viking that lost an axe battle

If you lose your virginity to Asa Akira, you’ll never be satisfied again.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I doubt you would be satisfied losing your v to a girl that gets pounded 12 times a day with various 10+ inch cocks. Her pussy will look like a Viking that lost an axe battle
Hit her with a taser and that butthole will de-finger a proctologist.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Test as a baseline/foundation for each cycle has been mentioned already.

Tren being extremely harsh has also been mentioned.

What has not been mentioned yet, is that compounds like deca, and especially tren (and a couple others), are 19-nor compounds and have a lot stronger inhibitory effect on your hpta axis function... In other words, with 19-nors, it's A LOT harder to recover your natural production than with just test alone...

So what we are going to end up seeing is a bunch (more) 20 year old kids on TRT for the rest of their lives because they trusted some fukkboy/bro in the gym (who had "tons of experience") and laughed at some memes, and now they are sterile and married to a needle for the rest of their lives.

Reaction score
Here’s my take on it. You should use the least amount you can to get where you’re going. Run test cycles until you’re not getting enough out of them, then add something else. Obviously test will always be the base of every cycle. If you did good on 500mg test for your first run, run it again next time. Then maybe add an oral. Maybe bump the test up to 750. Keep it simple, until you need more to accomplish more. Then, keep doses on the light side and slowly work your way up.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Test is a starting point and you will add to it as you go. I would call it a building block more then a stepping stone.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Also, I don’t think there is any reason for anyone to be taking tren during the offseason. Pre contest cycle should be when you take it. And if you don’t compete, then why are you even taking tren? That’s just my two cents.

That's like saying no one should take any steroids unless they are or plan on competing. Everyone has their own reasons. And actually, you don't even need them to compete.

boxing45

Reaction score
That's like saying no one should take any steroids unless they are or plan on competing. Everyone has their own reasons. And actually, you don't even need them to compete.

I didn’t say all steroids, I said tren. This guy is on his first cycle bro.

boxing45

Reaction score
Most people get on gear and the first thing they want to do is start blasting tren. I’m advising not to, because it is very harsh on your health. If you don’t compete, then yes, maybe take some tren 6 weeks out of the year if you are really set on it. Just be smart and get bloodwork.

New Threads