Study on legitimacy

Merlin

Reaction score
Good find. Nice to see it put into numbers as well. I was surprised the under dosed and no dosed AAS were the same.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
40% bad shit out there is concerning.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks...

I like the end of William llewellyn book. showing the counterfeits.

Last edited:

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
That's a bummer. My main source gets independently tested constantly on various forums and always shows to be good but it's disheartening to see the numbers.

Those cypionate stats are terrible!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Study is so small its not even relevant, this is just an attempt to sell a book in the future.....

Studying 358 products is small? It's enough to make a point of what's actually going on in the underground world.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Studying 358 products is small? It's enough to make a point of what's actually going on in the underground world.

Probably wouldnt show as "statistically significant" but it's an eye opener for people on this forum Im sure.

Question as Im new to this: For those of you who consider their sources solid, how often do you get burned? Im not really concerned about getting a cycle messed up but Im currently managing my own trt so getting some bad test would have some pretty bad short term consequences.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

358 is a SMALL sample (get 358 members on here to send 1 vial or capsule to test, drop in the bucket compared to global use).

With any study u look at the credibility of those behind the study, I see very little. The data looks suspect as there is no valid reason for the high number of fakes with a compound such as Test C or Test P, two compounds that are very cheap to get.

Anyone can make up a fake study, pretty easy to do.....

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
358 is a SMALL sample (get 358 members on here to send 1 vial or capsule to test, drop in the bucket compared to global use).

With any study u look at the credibility of those behind the study, I see very little. The data looks suspect as there is no valid reason for the high number of fakes with a compound such as Test C or Test P, two compounds that are very cheap to get.

Anyone can make up a fake study, pretty easy to do.....

obviuosly I know you're not claiming there is no fake test on the black market. You know very well there is. Then all .coms would be safe to order from.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Plenty of fakes out there, thats not my argument. Just as in some countries real meds are sold on a .com site....You have to trust the source....A .com with only anabolics should be a red flag.....

obviuosly I know you're not claiming there is no fake test on the black market. You know very well there is. Then all .coms would be safe to order from.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seek that sample size is small enough that it's quite possible that every one of the samples came from naps or z.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds like the guys had the option of what gear to send in to be tested.. They're probably sending in shite they already think is bunk.

New Threads