Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Muscle Spasms

  1. #1
    Elite dk8594's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,218
    Thanks
    1,499
    Thanked 1,375 Times in 667 Posts

    Muscle Spasms

    Slightly strained my forearm on Monday doing back. It's not that big of a deal. On a pain scale of 0-10 it's about a 1. However, I've been having muscle spasms all week and they've become an annoyance. Anyone have any thoughts on ways to get rid of them?

  2. #2
    Elite Elivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,729
    Thanks
    844
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 759 Posts
    Muscle relaxers but that requires a prescription or a shady friend.
    Heat may help.
    Installing upgraded body, PLEASE WAIT....................................

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Elivo For This Useful Post:

    dk8594 (11-23-2018)

  4. #3
    Elite dk8594's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,218
    Thanks
    1,499
    Thanked 1,375 Times in 667 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elivo View Post
    Muscle relaxers but that requires a prescription or a shady friend.
    Heat may help.
    Thanks. There are not severe enough to warrant a trip to the doctor and the only shady friend I have lives in Japan.

    The heat is worth a try though. Thanks.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dk8594 For This Useful Post:

    Elivo (11-23-2018),Jin (11-23-2018)

  6. #4
    Elite metsfan4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 147 Times in 113 Posts
    I get severe muscle spasms on the location that I lift pretty much all the time, legs being the absolute worst thing in my damn life...cant sleep except fetal position b/c i cant stand straight, lay straight, nada. Anyways, I found something at WM called Leg Cramps that I used last week and seemed to help a bit, but too soon. Mainly for runners and such. they also make a different version "Restless Leg" that may be worth a shot..less than $5. dont see how it can ONLY target one location so might be worth looking at

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to metsfan4life For This Useful Post:

    dk8594 (11-23-2018)

  8. #5
    Elite Gadawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,404
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 1,090 Times in 636 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dk8594 View Post
    Thanks. There are not severe enough to warrant a trip to the doctor and the only shady friend I have lives in Japan.

    The heat is worth a try though. Thanks.
    Dont take any pills he gives you. Trust me

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gadawg For This Useful Post:

    dk8594 (11-23-2018),Jin (11-23-2018)

  10. #6
    Elite dk8594's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,218
    Thanks
    1,499
    Thanked 1,375 Times in 667 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4life View Post
    I get severe muscle spasms on the location that I lift pretty much all the time, legs being the absolute worst thing in my damn life...cant sleep except fetal position b/c i cant stand straight, lay straight, nada. Anyways, I found something at WM called Leg Cramps that I used last week and seemed to help a bit, but too soon. Mainly for runners and such. they also make a different version "Restless Leg" that may be worth a shot..less than $5. dont see how it can ONLY target one location so might be worth looking at
    Thanks Mets. I will take a look.

  11. #7
    Elite Maijah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The land of steady habits
    Posts
    1,110
    Thanks
    389
    Thanked 571 Times in 372 Posts
    I get them all the time. My calf's, my forearms, and my biceps. Like a little electric charge on rapid fire. They don't hurt, just a strange feeling, they always go away

    "You wouldn't know Gains if it was giving you a rim job". -Pillar of balance

Similar Threads

  1. Muscle Soreness and Muscle Growth (“BROSCIENCE” REVEALED!)
    By BigSwolePump in forum Training and Workouts
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-26-2017, 02:42 PM
  2. Abdominal Muscle Spasms When Lifting
    By NbleSavage in forum Injury Recovery & Prevention
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 05:51 PM
  3. The GURU: Hardcore Muscle
    By K1 in forum DAN DUCHAINE ARTICLES & INTERVIEWS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2013, 09:19 AM
  4. I say "ur going down muscle egg" muscle egg replys "im comming back up!!"
    By j2048b in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-08-2013, 08:43 AM
  5. Low-Carb Ketogenic Diets— They Burn Fat But What About muscle
    By admin in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 12:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •