Muscle Spasms

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Slightly strained my forearm on Monday doing back. It's not that big of a deal. On a pain scale of 0-10 it's about a 1. However, I've been having muscle spasms all week and they've become an annoyance. Anyone have any thoughts on ways to get rid of them?

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Muscle relaxers but that requires a prescription or a shady friend.
Heat may help.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Muscle relaxers but that requires a prescription or a shady friend.
Heat may help.

Thanks. There are not severe enough to warrant a trip to the doctor and the only shady friend I have lives in Japan.

The heat is worth a try though. Thanks.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get severe muscle spasms on the location that I lift pretty much all the time, legs being the absolute worst thing in my damn life...cant sleep except fetal position b/c i cant stand straight, lay straight, nada. Anyways, I found something at WM called Leg Cramps that I used last week and seemed to help a bit, but too soon. Mainly for runners and such. they also make a different version "Restless Leg" that may be worth a shot..less than $5. dont see how it can ONLY target one location so might be worth looking at

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Thanks. There are not severe enough to warrant a trip to the doctor and the only shady friend I have lives in Japan.

The heat is worth a try though. Thanks.

Dont take any pills he gives you. Trust me

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get severe muscle spasms on the location that I lift pretty much all the time, legs being the absolute worst thing in my damn life...cant sleep except fetal position b/c i cant stand straight, lay straight, nada. Anyways, I found something at WM called Leg Cramps that I used last week and seemed to help a bit, but too soon. Mainly for runners and such. they also make a different version "Restless Leg" that may be worth a shot..less than $5. dont see how it can ONLY target one location so might be worth looking at

Thanks Mets. I will take a look.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
I get them all the time. My calf's, my forearms, and my biceps. Like a little electric charge on rapid fire. They don't hurt, just a strange feeling, they always go away

New Threads